Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > ACCIDENTS, PERSONAL INJURY, INSURANCE > Class Actions and Defective Products

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-09-2014, 12:20 AM   #1
Newyorkrichmond

Default Mercedes E350 2014

I have this car five months and have blown 4 tires. I hit a regular pothole and 2 tires blew at once. I never ever had tire problems with any car I owned. This is the first time I own a mercades. Never ever again will I get this car with these tires. Horrible this is a defect in the design. They should not sell these cars in northeast region. People r not made of money. I am so upset. Any lawsuit going on??
Newyorkrichmond is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 05-09-2014, 12:43 AM   #2
Disagreeable
Top Level Member
Disagreeable's Flag is: United States

Default re: Mercedes E350 2014

Alot of people *****ing, no actual results. Talk to your dealer.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.
Disagreeable is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-09-2014, 08:58 AM   #3
AFFA
Top Level Member

Default Re: Mercedes E350 2014

I wish to inform you that you may serve a written notice to the dealer, car manufacturer and the tire manufacturer. If they do not resolve the matter then you may file a lawsuit. The burden of proof to show deficiency in the product will be on you. You may obtain expert opinion to support your view point in the Court. The Court will consider all the facts and decide the matter.

AFF
AFFA is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-18-2014, 06:24 PM   #4
Dante

I have the same problem bro. My cousin and I went half on a 2014 E 350 Mercedes Benz. It's a 2 year least. And in a matter of 5 months of owning the car. We went through 5 tires. Not even hitting major pot holes. After the first two tires and the cost of purchasing them. I didn't even wanna drive the car anymore. The dealer least us the sport package which comes with so call high performance tires. Biggest mistake we ever made. Three months into the least. My cousin blew two tires at the same time. I was like WTF. And one tire alone cost near 500 dollars. You can't even go over a speed bump without getting a bubble in your tire. I realize Mercedes Benz is a rich man car that has money to throw away on nonsense
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-18-2014, 07:07 PM   #5
Disagreeable
Top Level Member
Disagreeable's Flag is: United States

The tires are normally warranted separately than the car however the dealer is the place to start. The tire manufacturer is next.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.
Disagreeable is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-16-2015, 06:44 AM   #6
w1flushing

Same issue... bought the car in Sep 2013 and has less than 17k miles.. 6 tire changes and 1 rim change...i have had many cars but never had these many issues with the tires. the dealer just considers it as your fault ans never does anything about it other than show you a ***ing bill and every time i go in there seems like there is a line of people with the same issue.

Old 06-16-2015, 06:46 AM   #7
Unregistered

you could also file a complaint @
https://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/ivoq/

Old 08-30-2016, 03:33 PM   #8
randalljd
Top Level Member

See also:

http://www.legaljunkies.com/showthre...light=mercedes
randalljd is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-02-2016, 05:11 AM   #9
Unregistered

Like a few others at the longer MB post, I have had 4 MBs over the last 20 years and I never once had a tire problem. I really don't understand why so many are complaining and why the tires were a problem.

Old 09-03-2016, 04:19 AM   #10
Wenton2
Top Level Member
Wenton2's Flag is: United States

Many have suggested at the longer discussion link above that it is the purchaser that is possibly ordering tires or rims incorrectly.
Wenton2 is offline   Reply With Quote