USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

I am a defaulter of Credit Card in UAE - Can I travel via any other GCC?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dontyouworry
    Top Level Member
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Jun 2017
    • United Arab Emirates

Re: I am a defaulter of Credit Card in UAE - Can I travel via any other GCC?

Glad and excited to inform all the members and fellow users here on this Forum on completion of my 1,000 posts and becoming the only Top Level Member with good ratings for 213 among 216 rated posts, not sure why 3 posts were rated bad but working on not bringing up that number. Also happy to let you all know that I have dragged myself up to position #20 considering on basis of number of posts in comparison with 51,000+ members on the forum. I hope my posts might have helped many here on this forum but also sure that nobody would have been misguided, if anything such then please let me know and will try making it better in future. Have created a forum which focuses only on Debt Problems in or from the UAE, you can find informative answers to your queries which can sort the debt issues you have. For any detailed information on the same you can visit https://www.uaedebtsolutions.com/ or email us to ****************************

To view my member profile on legal junkies -- http://www.legaljunkies.com/member.php?u=54919

Thank you
    UAE Debt Solutions
    Last edited by Dontyouworry; 09-18-2018, 04:38 PM.
    www.uaedebtsolutions.com

Comment

• Dontyouworry
      Top Level Member
      ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
      • Jun 2017
      • United Arab Emirates

Residents of Dubai can now check if they have any financial cases been filed on them by accessing the Dubai police website

Dubai Police website provides online services for RTA and Dubai Police Traffic Fines, information on crime,Traffic Fines Inquiry, Issuing Accident Report, Bounce Cheque.

The Eligibility to check this, resident should have a valid Emirates Id and a registered phone number with the Emirates id authorities as most of the time the registered number associated with your Emirates id would be of your company PRO or one of the HR department. Once you browse the Dubai police website or App, click on Services>Individuals>Criminal Status of Financial Cases and enter in your Emirates id number which should not be an expired or cancelled one, you will then get a activation code on the registered mobile number, confirm the number first and if found not to be yours then update your number first by visiting any of the Smart Police Station (SPS). Once the activation code is entered, the status will be shown if any case is filed in Dubai police stations or not. Case/cases in any other Emirate than Dubai will not be displayed, People with cancelled Visas also will not be able to view the same and those who have already left the country cannot view as the Emirates id needs to be in active status.
      www.uaedebtsolutions.com

Comment

• Zurich25

Originally posted by surenskie
        I am facing the same problem. I am financially broke and could not be able to pay my credit cards from FGB, NAJM, DUNIA and CITI Bank. I am in 2 months default with the 3 cards and my NAJM I have paid 500 instead of 750 min. and they are sending me an email that they are filing a police case and travel ban for just 250aed balance? what the heck! Now, I am not going to pay anymore and I will just wait for the police case from these banks...

Hi, i also have credit card with najm and left dubai without paying it due to my financial problems. Najm now is sending me email and as well as an email with a legal consultant here in Philippines. Is it really possible for them to to do such Extra Judicial Property Evaluation? I am mentally stress right now because i cant afford to pay them at any cost right now.

Comment

• Expatpnoy23
          • Oct 2018
          • Philippines

Can please any one enlighten me, i am now mentally stressed. Na lawyer sent me an email in behalf of majid al futtaim which is the najm credit card i have. I am now recently in the philippines and due to my financial problems i left dubai not paying the said credit. Now the lawyer emailed me and said that they will conduct an extra judicial property evaluation. Is it really possible for them to do such thing here? I have been bothered by this and so stressed. Please help

Comment

• Expatpnoy23
            • Oct 2018
            • Philippines

Originally posted by Worry Now
            I am also in the same situation. I am loan and credit card defaulter and presently in the Philippines. I have no intention of coming back or going to another country as i am old and afraid i might be arrested at any immigration. Now, a legal lawyer collection agency is harassing me thru their mailed letters. Please help me.
            I too have the same situation now. Few days ago i received an email by a legal lawyer which the number is based here in philippines. He stated that he will conduct an extra judicial property evaluation. Which now causes me stress and and bothered by this. I dont know if they will really do such thing or they are just threatening me. Please help

Comment

• Dontyouworry
              Top Level Member
              ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
              • Jun 2017
              • United Arab Emirates

Originally posted by Zurich25
              Hi, i also have credit card with najm and left dubai without paying it due to my financial problems. Najm now is sending me email and as well as an email with a legal consultant here in Philippines. Is it really possible for them to to do such Extra Judicial Property Evaluation? I am mentally stress right now because i cant afford to pay them at any cost right now.
              Nothing can be done legally in your home country or any other country than the UAE for an unsecured lending which was issued on income proof from the UAE. They are just trying to threaten you by saying all such hoaxes, relax as nothing is going to happen.
              www.uaedebtsolutions.com

Comment

• Dontyouworry
                Top Level Member
                ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                • Jun 2017
                • United Arab Emirates

Originally posted by Expatpnoy23
                Can please any one enlighten me, i am now mentally stressed. Na lawyer sent me an email in behalf of majid al futtaim which is the najm credit card i have. I am now recently in the philippines and due to my financial problems i left dubai not paying the said credit. Now the lawyer emailed me and said that they will conduct an extra judicial property evaluation. Is it really possible for them to do such thing here? I have been bothered by this and so stressed. Please help
                You have posted the same query on more than 5 threads even after it is said that all what you are being told by the collection agency or so called lawyer who is emailing you is all just to scare you, if it was possible to your property evaluation and claim the amount, why do you think they are not doing it but just saying? only reason is nothing as such is possible so you let go this now as nobody can harm you legally for a debt from the UAE in any other country.
                www.uaedebtsolutions.com

Comment

• Ken101
                  • Oct 2018
                  • China

Hi Dontyouworry! I just want to inform you that I sent a message yesterday to the ****************************. I would like to receive more details and I hope that you can help me to end this stress due to threats from UAE bank and their collection agency here in the Philippines. As per the bank they will file a case today. Therefore, I need your expert advice. I believe that being well-informed will give me a peace of mind. I will be waiting for your reply. Please help me.

Comment

• innercore27
                    • Oct 2018
                    • United Arab Emirates

Originally posted by Jinx_0409
                    thank you for your response. my purpose to travel is to seek job opportunities in other countries. but i heard they have extradition treaties in Singapore, if this is true, can they extradite me back to uae and face trial?
                    that is also what im thinking. because im traveling to hongkong and look for a job. that is my worry because i think they have extradition treaty also with HK

Comment

• Dontyouworry
                      Top Level Member
                      ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                      • Jun 2017
                      • United Arab Emirates

Originally posted by Ken101
                      Hi Dontyouworry! I just want to inform you that I sent a message yesterday to the ****************************. I would like to receive more details and I hope that you can help me to end this stress due to threats from UAE bank and their collection agency here in the Philippines. As per the bank they will file a case today. Therefore, I need your expert advice. I believe that being well-informed will give me a peace of mind. I will be waiting for your reply. Please help me.
                      Can you forward the email again by mentioning the reference of legal junkies.
                      www.uaedebtsolutions.com

Comment

• Dontyouworry
                        Top Level Member
                        ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                        • Jun 2017
                        • United Arab Emirates

Here is a good news for many defaulters in fear of having a case/travel ban on them but not sure if any case is really filed, any upcoming travel plan out of the UAE or vacation but in dilemma if they will be held in the immigration, not sure if bank has really filed a case or just trying to scare or not sure in which Police Station is the case filed, all of this confusion only because one cannot afford to do a case check which becomes quite expensive.

Have found a Lawyer/Attorney who can do the case check to find out if any case is filed across the UAE and if a travel ban is imposed, will provide the case number as well if found to have and only charges a nominal fee of AED 550. Anybody wanting to check can send an email to **************************** and will refer them have it done. Can try to get the fee down a little more if doing the case check for two or more people at a time. People outside the UAE who previously had lived in the UAE and have defaulted on loans or credit cards can also get it checked if they have any travel plans.
                        www.uaedebtsolutions.com

Comment

• Dontyouworry
                          Top Level Member
                          ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                          • Jun 2017
                          • United Arab Emirates

Staff suspended by employer for a cheque bounce case not related to his work (Sources: Gulf News)

www.uaedebtsolutions.com

Comment

• Unregistered

Originally posted by Dontyouworry
                            Staff suspended by employer for a cheque bounce case not related to his work (Sources: Gulf News)

https://gulfnews.com/uae/uae-law-you...ork-1.63827221
                            Employer don't have the right? since it's not related to work. It's a personal bounce cheque. Am I right?

Comment

• Dontyouworry
                              Top Level Member
                              ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                              • Jun 2017
                              • United Arab Emirates

Originally posted by Unregistered
                              Employer don't have the right? since it's not related to work. It's a personal bounce cheque. Am I right?
                              It is considered based on the trouble created by collection agents to other employees at work through calls asking for the defaulter and also visiting the Office premises.
                              www.uaedebtsolutions.com

Comment

• Unregistered

Hi, can someone pls help me with the correct answer. My question is
                                I have an outstanding loan & credit card of which no EMI has been missed so far. Due to some unforeseen situation I have to cancel my visa n leave Dubai. Will I be stopped at the airport due to the unsettled debt? Do immigration hold ppl from exiting the country on visa cancel who have unsettled debt ?
                                Thank you in advance for your helpful info.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

the answer is no... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...