•  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • andersongallagher
    • Dec 2013
    • Ireland

I require a Accident Solicitor in Dublin

I need a Accident Solicitor because of complex legal rules involved in my accident claim.My insurance company refuses to settle a matter in good faith. I require a Accident Solicitor in Dublin to get the most out of your claim.
  • AFFA
    Top Level Member
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Dec 2009

Re: I require a Accident Solicitor in Dublin

I wish to inform you that you may contact Dublin Solicitors Bar Association and have list of lawyers dealing in accident litigation. You may further have verify past details of lawyers and know about success rate of a lawyer in order to determine capability of a lawyer. You may then select a lawyer which may attend to your case in detail and have best past record.

AFF

Comment

• Friend In Court
      Top Level Member
      ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
      • Apr 2011
      • United States

Originally posted by andersongallagh
      I need a Accident Solicitor because of complex legal rules involved in my accident claim.My insurance company refuses to settle a matter in good faith. I require a Accident Solicitor in Dublin to get the most out of your claim.

World Law Direct is a worldwide network of lawyers. You might wish to fist check the link on the home page of this site.

Comment

• sandyclaus
        ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
        • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Friend In Court
        World Law Direct is a worldwide network of lawyers. You might wish to fist check the link on the home page of this site.
        Note the change in possessive tone on that last sentence (from "I need" to "your claim" when it speaks of solicitors).

A SPAM link was embedded there and has since been removed. They weren't looking for help - they were SPAMMING their ambulance-chasing law firm.
        "If it ain't in writing, it never happened."
        "A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part."
        "You can never make the same mistake twice, because the second time you make it, it's not a mistake, but a CHOICE."

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

the color of a red dog is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...