Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > INTERNATIONAL LAW > International Law Issues

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-04-2018, 12:36 AM   #61
Unregistered

Angry Re: Scammers from China? (Chinese trading companies)

Have the same guys trying to scam freight forwarders here in Australia.

Sun Jinfa
Company:Shaanxi Guangda Electrical Equipment Engineering Co., Ltd.
T:0086-29-88453511
M:0086-15829629823
Add:No.2 Fu Rong South Road, Qu Jiang New District, Xi ' an City
E:sun.jinfa@shaanxiguangda.com

Thought looked to good to be true. Want me to fly to Xi ' an City to sign contract at my expense. 75 containers of dry dog food. Watch out!

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 04-11-2018, 03:57 AM   #62
Unregistered

Default Re: Scammers from China? (Chinese trading companies)

Same story....

Dear Damien,

Our CEO will be of course in your chocolate warehouse before our transportation company pick up the goods in your warehouse, and this is our business procedure absolutely.

But before that, our CEO kindly invite your CEO and you to take 1 or 2 days to visit our company in order to discuss the details on our cooperation and sign a formal contract. And a face to face communication also can know well about each other and deepen the mutual relationship on cooperation. Hope you understand.

We sincerely hope this will be the begining of a long and profitable cooperation between us.

looking forward to hearing from your flight details so that we can arrange an appointment with our distinguished CEO in advance.

Moreover, we will discuss more details about the next order with your Bordeaux face to face in our company.At the same time, we hope we can build a long term for regular order in the next future.

Kind regards
Mr.Zhang Liang

At 2018-04-10 23:36:59, "Labo&Gato" <contact@laboetgato.fr> wrote:

Dear Mr. ZHANG,

After reflection, we thought we could discuss the details of our cooperation here in France. Thus, we could make you visit the chocolate manufactures where your chocolates will be produced, as well as the vineyards of Bordeaux.

Best regards,

Damien
Labo&Gato

Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2018 8:50 AM
To: Labo&Gato
Subject: Re:Re: Re:Re: Re:Re: Re:Re: Re:Re: Re:Re: Re:Re: Re:Order&Contract

Dear Damien,

Thanks for your email.
In order to provide an official letter of invitation for you, I have to know the information as following:

Name of visitor:
Birth date:
Passport No.:
Nationality:

After you complete this information, pls kindly send to me as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
Mr.Zhang Liang

At 2018-04-10 00:29:24, "Labo&Gato" <contact@laboetgato.fr> wrote:

Dear Mr. ZHANG,

Thank you very much for your quick answer. There is no problem to come and discuss the details of our cooperation directely at your company. We are currently looking how it works to have a business Visa to come in Xi’an, but I guess it would be easier with an official invitation.

Could you send us such a document to start the process of Chinese Visa?

Best regards,

Damien
Labo&Gato

Sent: Monday, April 9, 2018 10:05 AM
Subject: Re:Re: Re:Re: Re:Re: Re:Re: Re:Re: Re:Re: Re:Order&Contract

Dear Damien,

For our company, the first cooperation with our partner is very important, because our ultimate goal is that we'd like to build a long-term relationship not just a trial order. If the first cooperation is successful, so next cooperation can be done remotely and is very easy to get done.
In view of the first cooperation, our CEO sincerely invites your CEO and you to use 1 or 2 days to visit our company in order to discuss the details on our cooperation and sign a formal contract. And a face to face communication also can know well about each other and deepen the mutual relationship on cooperation. Hope you understand.

Pls kindly let us know if you need an official invitation from our company, that will be better for you to organise a visa.

We sincerely hope this will be the begining of a long and pleasant business association,and we shall do our best to make it so.

Best regards
Mr.Zhang Liang

At 2018-04-06 01:06:00, "Labo&Gato" <contact@laboetgato.fr> wrote:

Dear Mr. Zhang,

Thank you very much for the explanation.

The contract is currently being studied by our lawyer, but I have no particular questions because it is very clear.

We would be very glad to come to visit your company and meet your CEO in order to discuss the details on our cooperation and sign a formal contract. If the travel too difficult to organise in term of schedule, is it possible for you to work through 2 international notaries?

Best regards,

Damien
Labo&Gato

Sent: Thursday, April 5, 2018 5:21 AM
Subject: Re:Re: Re:Re: Re:Re: Re:Re: Re:Re: Re:Order&Contract

Dear Damien,

About the delivery:
Our destination port is Tianjin New Port,China. We're responsible for the transportation then.Morever,our company has our own professional transportation company agency,who has cooperated very well with our company for a long time,they have good experience on customs clearance and have good relationship with customs office.when you start to transport the goods,our transportation team will get contact with your esteemed company and pick up the ready goods at the nearest port from your warehouse .also, we pay all the transportation fee. so,about all the affairs of transportation,pls feel at ease.

looking forward to hearing from your comments on the contract and our CEO's invitation.

Best regards
Mr.Zhang Liang

At 2018-04-04 21:04:44, "Labo&Gato" <contact@laboetgato.fr> wrote:

Dear Mr. Zhang,

Thank you very much for your reply. I hope this order will be the beginning of a great cooperation between our 2 companies.

We will get back to you within 10 days when we are organized in terms of production, storage and freight.

Would you like in the meanwhile we send you a cotation with delivery to your transport company in the port of Bordeaux? What is the address for delivery in Bordeaux?

Best regards,

Damien
Labo&Gato

Sent: Wednesday, April 4, 2018 10:48 AM
Subject: Re:Re: Re:Re: Re:Re: Re:Re: Re:Order&Contract

Dear Damien,

Very glad to inform you that after the serious discussion with our board of directors and our CEO,our company pays highly attention to our cooperation.

The condition items as follow:

Product Price Quantity

Milk chocolate couverture Alunga 41% Q-fermentation 1kg 16,99 € 1500 pcs
Ghana Origin 40,5% Milk chocolate couverture 1 kg 16,85 € 1600 pcs
Caraïbe 66% dark chocolate with split hazelnuts bar 85 g 4,00 € 2500 pcs
Guanaja 70% dark chocolate and cocoa nibs bar 85 g 4,00 € 2500 pcs
Taïnori 64% dark chocolate Single Origin Grand Cru Dominican 3,80€ 2500 pcs
Mycryo cocoa butter 675 g 16,90 € 1500 pcs
Zephyr 34% White chocolate couverture 1 kg 16,72 € 1500 pcs
Blue decoration chocolate 35% blocks 3 kg 73,98€ 1000 pcs
Café Noir 57% dark and coffee chocolate Gourmet Creation 58.63€ 1000 pcs
Choco Pencil Rubens 21 cm dark chocolate 14 units 5,58€ 2000 pcs

1. Time of Delivery: Negotiate by two parties

2. Place of Delivery: Bordeaux

3. Terms of Payments:

①Both parts must sign the legal contract first to set up their formal partnership. In this way, it will be helpful for us to transact the concerning bank procedures.

②After the sign of the contract, the buyer will pay the product in advance 40% of the total expenses by T/T before the seller begins to prepare the order for the buyer,and the rest of 60% by L/C before the shipment of the products from the seller's company.

Pls kindly note that attached is the standard contract our company usually uses.pls complete the contract and return me the modifed contract.morever,pls remark the amendments in red color.

At the same time,our CEO sincerely invites your CEO and you to use 1 or 2 days to visit our company in order to discuss the details on our cooperation and sign a formal contract.

looking forward to your reply.

I wish you a nice day.

Mr.Zhang Liang

Zip Code:710068
TEL:0086-29-88453511
Add:No.2 Fu Rong South Road, Qu Jiang New District, Xi ' an City,China
Mail:info@shaanxiguangda.com

At 2018-04-03 19:17:11, "Labo&Gato" <contact@laboetgato.fr> wrote:

Hello,

We have a port in Bordeaux.

Best regards,

Damien
Labo&Gato

Sent: Monday, April 2, 2018 7:17 AM
Subject: Re:Re: Re:Re: Re:Re: Re:

Dear Damien,

Thank you for your discount in advance.

According to your best quotation, I need to forward to my our board of directors, if we make any progress,I will let you know.

In addition, where is the nearest port from your company?

We hope that this will be a good start for a long and profitable business relation between us.

Kind regards

Mr.Zhang Liang

At 2018-03-30 16:30:38, "Labo&Gato" <contact@laboetgato.fr> wrote:

Hello,

Here is the discount we could propose you, depending on your total order amount:

Order amount Discount

> 10.000 € 10,00%
> 25.000 € 15,00%
> 50.000 € 20,00%
> 100.000 € 25,00%
> 150.000 € 28,00%
> 200.000 € 30,00%

Best regards,

Damien
Labo&Gato

Sent: Friday, March 30, 2018 9:57 AM
Subject: Re:Re: Re:Re: Re:

Dear Damien,

Thank you for your email.

Our estimated quantity is 1000 psc on each, but this is based on your best quotation with discount.

We would appreciate your letting us know what discount you can grant if we give you a long-term regular order.

Best regards
Mr.Zhang Liang

At 2018-03-30 15:40:04, "Labo&Gato" <contact@laboetgato.fr> wrote:

Dear Zhang,

Thank you very much for your email.

How many pieces of each product would you like to order, for our cotation? Depending on that quantities, we could propose you a discount code in percent to use on our website for your order. But this percent discount will depend on the volume.

Best regards,

Damien
Labo&Gato

Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2018 8:36 AM
Subject: Re:Re: Re:

Dear Damien,

Thanks for your email.
We are very honourable to cooperate with your esteemed company.
And we're interested in your chocolates. we’ve studied your catalogues. I think some of the items will find a ready market in China. Here is a list of my requirements, for which I’d like to have your lowest quotations:

Milk chocolate couverture Alunga 41% Q-fermentation 1kg 16,99 €
Ghana Origin 40,5% Milk chocolate couverture 1 kg 16,85 €
Caraïbe 66% dark chocolate with split hazelnuts bar 85 g 4,00 €
Guanaja 70% dark chocolate and cocoa nibs bar 85 g 4,00 €
Taïnori 64% dark chocolate Single Origin Grand Cru Dominican... 3,80€
Mycryo cocoa butter 675 g 16,90 €
Zephyr 34% White chocolate couverture 1 kg 16,72 €
Blue decoration chocolate 35% blocks 3 kg 73,98€
Café Noir 57% dark and coffee chocolate Gourmet Creation... 58.63€
Choco Pencil Rubens 21 cm dark chocolate 14 units 5,58€

We shall be appreciate if you send us the ex-work quotations in $ or € for the items above since we are looking for large quanitity to satisfy our demands.
looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards
Mr.Zhang Liang

At 2018-03-28 15:21:52, "Labo&Gato" <contact@laboetgato.fr> wrote:

Hello,

Thank you for your order. Which items are you interested in?

Best regards,

Damien
Labo&Gato

Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2018 7:51 AM
To: contact@laboetgato.fr
Subject: Re:

Hello,

I would like to the price for your product.

I'm interested in buying 100 pieces per item.

Please provide us with a quotation.

Sincerely,

Mr.Zhang Liang

Old 04-27-2018, 04:52 AM   #63
SLILlIS

Red face Re: Scammers from China? (Chinese trading companies)

We have been prospected by Mr.Zhang Liang too. He wants to buy an incredible quantity of products of our French company...

Dear Aurélie ,

Very glad to inform you that after the serious discussion with our board of directors and our CEO,our company pays highly attention to our cooperation.

The condition items as follow:

Product Price Quantity

Armoire de sécurité Dimensions : 1825x560x545 mm 1 820,00 € 50 units
Armoire de sécurité Dimensions : 1950x930x500 mm 950,00 € 100 units
Armoire de sécurité Dimensions : Dimensions : 1800x920x420 mm 774,00 € 100 units
Vitrine Lumineuse 969,00 € 100 units
Vitrine Classique 848x1196 mm 707,00 € 100 units

1. Time of Delivery: Negotiate by two parties

2. Place of Delivery:

3. Terms of Payments:

①Both parts must sign the legal contract first to set up their formal partnership. In this way, it will be helpful for us to transact the concerning bank procedures.

②After the sign of the contract, the buyer will pay the product in advance 50% of the total expenses by T/T before the seller begins to prepare the order for the buyer,and the rest of 50% by L/C before the shipment of the products from the seller's company.

Pls kindly note that attached is the standard contract our company usually uses.pls complete the contract and return me the modifed contract.morever,pls remark the amendments in red color.

At the same time,our CEO sincerely invites your CEO and you to use 1 or 2 days to visit our company in order to discuss the details on our cooperation and sign a formal contract.

looking forward to your reply.

I wish you a nice day.

Mr.Zhang Liang

Zip Code:710068
TEL:0086-29-88453511
Add:No.2 Fu Rong South Road, Qu Jiang New District, Xi ' an City,China
Mail:info@shaanxiguangda.com

I sent him the link of this website.

Be careful fellows !

Old 05-04-2018, 03:37 AM   #64
Unregistered

Hmmm, why would you do that?

Telling him about this site was probably the wrong thing to do. I hardly think he will suddenly stop.

Now he will just alter his name and details again so this site doesn't come up in searches.

Old 05-04-2018, 04:46 AM   #65
tradeweb
tradeweb's Flag is: United States

Well it is hard to keep changing everything constantly as well!
tradeweb is offline   Reply With Quote

Old Yesterday, 03:18 AM   #66
Unregistered

Mr Zhang Liang tried to order a large amount of goods at my company. It is not going to happen, but what is their business model? how do they make money out of this?