Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > REAL ESTATE and PROPERTY LAW > Other Real Estate Law Matters

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-27-2007, 05:49 PM   #1
JulieMazet

Default Mortgage Broker Cancellation fees

I recently met with a mortgage broker at his home with my husband. We spoke of refinancing are home and taking out extra cash to buy a second home. We were sold on the idea he presented us. He asked us for our social security numbers and we provided him with them so he could get the ball rolling. Nothing was signed.
The very next day my husband was laid off from work so I called the broker and
Explained what had happened. He said not to worry. About three days later a letter came in the mail stating that
JulieMazet is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 01-29-2007, 12:34 PM   #2
Unregistered

Default Re: Mortgage Broker Cancellation fees

You dont have to pay for any services based on that...file a complaint with the state licensing board if need be.

Old 01-29-2007, 04:01 PM   #3
Unregistered

Thank you Who ever you are
Julie

Old 05-15-2018, 01:22 AM   #4
MannMortgage
MannMortgage's Flag is: United States

With Mann Mortgage you can have peace of mind, knowing that a dedicated mortgage broker is working in your corner to secure the very best mortgage Reno for your individual mortgage needs. Our dedication enables us to provide you the best chance to obtain money-saving home loans in Reno NV that's right for your individual needs and goals.
MannMortgage is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-15-2018, 12:19 PM   #5
adjusterjack
Top Level Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MannMortgage View Post
With Mann Mortgage you can have peace of mind, knowing that a dedicated mortgage broker is working in your corner to secure the very best mortgage Reno for your individual mortgage needs. Our dedication enables us to provide you the best chance to obtain money-saving home loans in Reno NV that's right for your individual needs and goals.
Spam on a 10 year old thread. What a maroon, what an ignoranimus.
adjusterjack is offline   Reply With Quote