Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > OTHER LEGAL ISSUES > Money Frauds and Scams

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-16-2018, 12:06 AM   #5061
Jonh D Lier
Top Level Member
Jonh D Lier's Flag is: Belgium

Default Re: "In-the-knows" have painted themselves into a corner (3rd thread)

Todays small Budi BS : (Resume, give me your frick..... money)

Budigower » 15 May 2018 15:32

Hi Guys :character-afropik:

It takes some days before our back channels can provide some information on various steps implemented. This is one of those times.

Kindly keep your support for First Payee coming along.

cheers Budi
Jonh D Lier is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 05-16-2018, 12:26 PM   #5062
littlewhitegirl
littlewhitegirl's Flag is: United States

Sillygirl (not me) got cut down by Midas yesterday at the SI forum for only telling the truth with her last post. It is just about pointless to post there anymore expressing any kind of suspicions. You just get cut down by the moderators. I guess they are Budi's attack dogs.
littlewhitegirl is offline   Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 05-16-2018, 04:29 PM   #5063
Jonh D Lier
Top Level Member

Here we have Budis guardogs acting, they are protecting the scam:

midastouch » 16 May 2018 20:21

sshaftt wrote: ↑15 May 2018 21:14
Once again, a load of c**p offered, this time by "sillygirl" - a very appropriate name in this circumstance - I truly feel for the moderators, having to put up with this nonsense!
It has been dealt with and deleted as it was completely "useless". In addition it seems we have reached a threshold among the moderators regarding her, and there is a possibility this is the last negative post we have experienced from her.

If you are not interested to support the background work that is being done, everybody has the freedom to make that decision. But what will no longer be tolerated is berating the efforts of the people that are working very hard on ALL our behalves to bring us to the finish line.

We can tolerate an occasional expression of frustration, after all we all feel the same, but to come here all the time and just spew out whatever acid or vinegar that has built up in your stomach will be dealt with in one way or another. Just some friendly words to some that like to challenge that premise on more than one occasion.

Old 05-16-2018, 04:32 PM   #5064
Jonh D Lier
Top Level Member

And the mushrooms at their best, such an idiots some times i think they deserve to be scammed:

midastouch » 16 May 2018

sukebus wrote: ↑15 May 2018 04:48
Thank you Chancer for your words,...all sounds completely reasonable to me,it is long past time to stop the bickering as it serves no purpose whatsoever,...we should all be quite happy with everything that is in play! Chances are by the middle of June we could perhaps be in a much much better position of really knowing what we have all waited for all this time = the glass is half full and about to be running over,be good to yourself and let this time remaining be a joy for you instead of the opposite - Life really is all about choices,work on making the right choice/choices - CHEERS
Very good Sukebus, I applaud your words here and also acknowledge the excellent paragraph that Chancer shared with us.

It has been a very tough journey for all of us, we do not need to be reminded of all the difficulties and frustrations we all had to deal with in our own way and own world.

Things are still on a path that will make it possible to complete our journey, and we will follow it closely with whatever information can be shared at the appropriate moment when it is safe to do so, not to satisfy some complainers that feel entitled and demand information, there are no entitlements here, only best efforts that are done by people that sacrifice a lot of their own time to keep us informed as much as possible.

Old 05-16-2018, 10:47 PM   #5065
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynndel View Post

I do hope this action was filed in the State of Hesse since there is no State of Heesen in Germany.
The nincompoop misspelled it.
Supposed multi million dollar settlements taking place and he can't even spell HESSE.

Old 05-16-2018, 10:57 PM   #5066
Mugwump
Top Level Member

Talking Re: "In-the-knows" have painted themselves into a corner (3rd thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlewhitegirl View Post
Sillygirl (not me) got cut down by Midas yesterday at the SI forum for only telling the truth with her last post. It is just about pointless to post there anymore expressing any kind of suspicions. You just get cut down by the moderators. I guess they are Budi's attack dogs.
How dare anyone question the great Budi! ROFL. Lots of members have been kicked out of his forum for asking questions or stating opinions. The "First Payee" needs more suckers to contribute, woe betide anyone who casts a doubt! LOL.

It's quite amazing that anyone still believes a word of Budi's "updates"!

Mugwump is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-2018, 11:08 PM   #5067
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonh D Lier View Post
And the mushrooms at their best, such an idiots some times i think they deserve to be scammed:

midastouch » 16 May 2018

sukebus wrote: ↑15 May 2018 04:48
Thank you Chancer for your words,...all sounds completely reasonable to me,it is long past time to stop the bickering as it serves no purpose whatsoever,...we should all be quite happy with everything that is in play! Chances are by the middle of June we could perhaps be in a much much better position of really knowing what we have all waited for all this time = the glass is half full and about to be running over,be good to yourself and let this time remaining be a joy for you instead of the opposite - Life really is all about choices,work on making the right choice/choices - CHEERS
Very good Sukebus, I applaud your words here and also acknowledge the excellent paragraph that Chancer shared with us.

It has been a very tough journey for all of us, we do not need to be reminded of all the difficulties and frustrations we all had to deal with in our own way and own world.

Things are still on a path that will make it possible to complete our journey, and we will follow it closely with whatever information can be shared at the appropriate moment when it is safe to do so, not to satisfy some complainers that feel entitled and demand information, there are no entitlements here, only best efforts that are done by people that sacrifice a lot of their own time to keep us informed as much as possible.
It's exactly this kind of 'cult type' mentality that keeps this BS going.
He must be so proud of himself continuing this deception being the right hand of the biggest deceiver of this entire saga.
If you have nothing to hide, then prove it, show the evidence that this is actually happening and stop already with the cloak and dagger rubbish.
The believers are ENTITLED to transparency since they have been funding the FIRST PAYEE yet all the evidence points to the fact that no one actually knows anything for certain and those who continue believing are doing so purely on nothing more than trust.

Old 05-17-2018, 02:15 AM   #5068
Jonh D Lier
Top Level Member

Todays official BudiBS:

Budigower » 16 May 2018 15:02

Hi Guys

Communications within our community are becoming a bit of a testing ground. We are all different personalities - and that makes it interesting.

Some are continually expressing their frustrations and anger within the forum when that is their personal issue.

I continue to make myself available for open discussion through Skype. Not by texting as that is restrictive and extremely time consuming. Chatting over Skype - voice communication - can cover a massive amount of issues promptly.

Should you want to have a rant then firstly chat with one of the moderators. Frankly, all of the issues that have been ranted about on the forum are based on confusion of what has been presented. Further, some of the issues are a combination of complexity and security that are extremely difficult to explain in short posts and require lengthy dialogue.

Now, should you want to rant and not delve into the subject that you have on your mind through a moderator then you may find that your access to the forum will be withdrawn for a time - short or long - that is your option.

My preferred beverage is a lager beer - presently Kronnenbourg 1664 - chilled. Kool-aid is not my style.

No one has comprehended the size of this event . Apart from the size, I do feel that a lot of synchronizing of events are to unfold, that has brought about a number of most perplexing and seemingly incomprehensibly stupid events bringing about delays. I also feel that we are through those 'lining up thing' issues and it is show time. The next few weeks may well tell us all that this is so.

cheers for now Budi

Old 05-17-2018, 03:50 AM   #5069
Mugwump
Top Level Member

Exclamation Re: "In-the-knows" have painted themselves into a corner (3rd thread)

Quote:
The next few weeks may well tell us all that this is so.
More delays, rather vague info as usual. There must be unrest amongst members......
Mugwump is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-17-2018, 07:46 PM   #5070
Highwayman
Top Level Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugwump View Post
More delays, rather vague info as usual. There must be unrest amongst members......
One has already been executed so beware.
Highwayman is offline   Reply With Quote