•  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MHGT
    • May 2017
    • United States

Products were seized by Customs

My products were seized by Customs and Border Protection for violation of Title 49, United States Code, Section 30112(a)(1) when I attempted to import them into the US.
    I want to know what this regular mean.
  • AFFA
    Top Level Member
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Dec 2009

Re: Products were seized by Customs

I wish to inform you that 49 U.S. Code § 30112 deals with import of non complying motor vehicle. In this regard motor vehicle may be confiscated if it does not comply with motor vehicle safety standard prescribed under law and if it has not been certified as required under law.

AFF

Comment

• Lexus
      Top Level Member
      ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
      • Sep 2010
      • United States

Re: Products were seized by Customs

If a person manufacture for sale, sell, offer for sale, introduce or deliver for introduction in interstate commerce, or import into the United States, any motor vehicle or motor vehicle equipment manufactured on or after the date prescribed as per the rule is considered to be a violation of Title 49, United States Code, Section 30112(a)(1), unless the vehicle or equipment complies with the standard and is covered by a certification issued under section 30115 of Title 49.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...