Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > CRIMINAL LAW, ARRESTS, TRAFFIC TICKETS > Other Criminal Law Matters

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-15-2018, 03:48 AM   #1
sajjad
sajjad's Flag is: India

Default Can UAE Debt allowed to travel in Oman

Hi, I took loan in 2015 in Dubai I regularly paid all installments till 2017 May in 2017 June I lost my job and got cancelled visa from that still I am jobless and searching job I received many emails from bank and collection agents I reply them properly I was having job loss insurance in DIB (Salama job loss) which I applied after I received my job termination letter but when I got cancelled my visa from company I continuously do follow up after 3 months they said you are not in UAE and you are not eligible for the same..strange..the company not allowed me to stay they cancelled and how its possible..but they didnt give me a single dirham and same I informed to DIB bank also..now I wants to travel I need to go out for job search in GCC, Qatar, or OMAN can I travel is any problem to me for going this country ?? please answer me or give me better advise, Thanks
sajjad is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 09-17-2018, 05:29 PM   #2
AFFA
Top Level Member

Default Re: Can UAE Debt allowed to travel in Oman

I wish to inform you that you may not travel to Oman. There is an agreement between GCC countries that if there is an arrest warrant then it may be executed in any GCC country. If you travel to Oman and if there is any criminal action pending against you then you may be extradite to UAE.

AFF
AFFA is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-18-2018, 03:05 PM   #3
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member
Dontyouworry's Flag is: United Arab Emirates

View Member's Facebook Profile
Default Re: Can UAE Debt allowed to travel in Oman

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajjad View Post
Hi, I took loan in 2015 in Dubai I regularly paid all installments till 2017 May in 2017 June I lost my job and got cancelled visa from that still I am jobless and searching job I received many emails from bank and collection agents I reply them properly I was having job loss insurance in DIB (Salama job loss) which I applied after I received my job termination letter but when I got cancelled my visa from company I continuously do follow up after 3 months they said you are not in UAE and you are not eligible for the same..strange..the company not allowed me to stay they cancelled and how its possible..but they didnt give me a single dirham and same I informed to DIB bank also..now I wants to travel I need to go out for job search in GCC, Qatar, or OMAN can I travel is any problem to me for going this country ?? please answer me or give me better advise, Thanks
You will not have any problems unless the bank has filed a case of fraud which they do not do it. You might have a case of cheque dishonor and there might have been judgement in your absence. There are chances that bank has not filed any case till date and all this is depends totally on the bank. You can travel to other countries in GCC even if the case is of a cheque dishonor in the UAE. if you wish to be stress free and decide on your travel and future jobs, you need to have a case check done which will let you know what is your status in the UAE and GCC. If any case is filed and judgement is issued, all the details will be provided subject to each Emirate where the case is filed. Doing a case check will not only let you know your travel status to UAE or other countries, but also concludes the dilemma which cannot be cleared on basis of any guess or by taking chances. For detailed information about the process and procedure, you can visit https://www.uaedebtsolutions.com/ or email us to contact@uaedebtsolutions.com and will help you out with whatever is possible.