Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > BANKRUPTCY and DEBT COLLECTIONS > Debt Collection

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-06-2018, 05:19 PM   #1
startstar
startstar's Flag is: Philippines

Unhappy CashMart debt. I need help

Hi, I need help. I made a loan with CashMart philippines (online loan) last March I have always paid the amount and made re-loan. This is my 3rd loan but this time I cannot pay it on time.

I would like to know if they can really call my company and deduct my debt through our payroll? and will they really go to your house and also file a complaint?

With CashMart they have sent us a contract before we can loan. I am really worried right now. Please help me.
startstar is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 06-06-2018, 09:59 PM   #2
AFFA
Top Level Member

Default Re: CashMart debt. I need help

I wish to inform you that you may contact CashMart and discuss your situation. They may agree to a late repayment but add a fees. Further, the Republic Act No. 10870, or the Philippine Credit Card Industry Regulation Law will have jurisdiction in this matter. In case of default, the credit card issuer “may resort to all reasonable and legally permissible means to collect amounts due them under the credit card agreement. Provided that in the exercise of its rights and performance of its duties, they must observe good faith, reasonable conduct and proper decorum and refrain from engaging in unscrupulous acts.”

AFF
AFFA is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-06-2018, 10:02 PM   #3
startstar
startstar's Flag is: Philippines

Default Re: CashMart debt. I need help

Hi, thanks for your reply. But does it mean they will go to my house or office?
startstar is offline   Reply With Quote