• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SAMSUNGFCKERY
    • May 2017
    • Philippines

SAMSUNG's INCOMPETENCE

hi good day!

well, i just want to ask questions because im clearly not sure. so, here it goes.
    1) my phone (samsung s7) broke, i went to their legit samsung service center to be fixed,
    2)after they called and its ready for pick up, i noticed a crack on my screen (front) and didnt took my phone in their premises ( note first offence)
    3) took them 1 week to fix (2nd)
    4)told their online support and they've done nothing but contact them
    5) i got my phone!!
    6)but alas, they format the device WITHOUT my consent. or they didnt told me they will do that!!! i lost my important files (3rd)
    5) now im emailing ten online support for the actions that must be done, but noting!! (4th)
    6) i got a sorry.
    7)i got a sorry AGAIN.
    8) they didnt even compensate for the trouble my phone went!

now im tired of contacting them, and i saw something about "you can sue someone for incompetence" so is this really a ground to sue them?

notice me please!!! and thank you
  • AFFA
    Top Level Member
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Dec 2009

Re: SAMSUNG's INCOMPETENCE

I wish to inform you that you may contact the Office of the Undersecretary, Consumer Protection Group (CPG) in the Department of Trade and Industry and seek guidance in the matter. Their office is in Makati City.

AFF

Comment

• Derma
      • Oct 2016
      • United States

Filing suit will be difficult frankly. And not worth the time,
      Best to deal with customer support. Generally support is fairly good with Samsung but I certainly know and agree that exceptions exist.

Comment

• Unregistered

Originally posted by SAMSUNGFCKERY
        hi good day!

well, i just want to ask questions because im clearly not sure. so, here it goes.
        1) my phone (samsung s7) broke, i went to their legit samsung service center to be fixed,
        2)after they called and its ready for pick up, i noticed a crack on my screen (front) and didnt took my phone in their premises ( note first offence)
        3) took them 1 week to fix (2nd)
        4)told their online support and they've done nothing but contact them
        5) i got my phone!!
        6)but alas, they format the device WITHOUT my consent. or they didnt told me they will do that!!! i lost my important files (3rd)
        5) now im emailing ten online support for the actions that must be done, but noting!! (4th)
        6) i got a sorry.
        7)i got a sorry AGAIN.
        8) they didnt even compensate for the trouble my phone went!

now im tired of contacting them, and i saw something about "you can sue someone for incompetence" so is this really a ground to sue them?

notice me please!!! and thank you

I had better luck with customer service on another issue than you seem to be having.
        Is there any way to try to get different people from Samsung involved?

Comment

• adjusterjack
          Top Level Member
          ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
          • May 2016

i lost my important files (3rd)
          That's on you. You should have been frequently backing up your important files.

Probably not. Read your warranty. There is probably an exclusion for consequential damages.

Comment

• Unregistered

Be patient and customer service WILL resolve your issue.

Comment

• ss1
              • Jan 2017
              • United States

Did you ever get this resolved?
              How did it go. Any helpful hints? I have my own issue with them as well!

Comment

• Unregistered

With any of the big leading bureaucratic companies you have to be persistent and patient when something goes off track. It happens sometimes.
                It's not easy dealing with them I know but that's the price you pay for doing business with them.
                Change companies for your future purchases.

Comment

• Lexus
                  Top Level Member
                  ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                  • Sep 2010
                  • United States

You can file a complaint with the Consumer Protection Group regarding the incompetent service from the company and can seek damages. If possible gather information from public who faces same issues with the company and can collectively make complaint against the company.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

the color of a lemon is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...