• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hello lj
    • Jan 2018
    • India

Question business loan and credit card default in uae

hello sir,
    i have 2 business loan in uae (200,000 and 60,000)(1st one i paid 2 years (emi 6400), 2nd i paid 1 year (emi 1900) and credit card 25,000 personal and 25000 business credit card (both cards minimum payment we were paying since 2 years without any default). now i am facing problem to repay since my business is not running good.
    i have defaulted 2 payments, and debt collectors are calling us and threatening that they will put me and my husband (who is guarantor for my loan) behind the bars .we have 3 kids studying here, they have bounced the guarantee cheque.
    so i am in big tension , we don't know what to do, please help.
    we still dont they have filed case or not.
    we need to continue here in uae.
    please help us to sort out the issue, we are in serious hard ship.

thank you
  • Dontyouworry
    Top Level Member
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Jun 2017
    • United Arab Emirates

Originally posted by hello lj
    hello sir,
    i have 2 business loan in uae (200,000 and 60,000)(1st one i paid 2 years (emi 6400), 2nd i paid 1 year (emi 1900) and credit card 25,000 personal and 25000 business credit card (both cards minimum payment we were paying since 2 years without any default). now i am facing problem to repay since my business is not running good.
    i have defaulted 2 payments, and debt collectors are calling us and threatening that they will put me and my husband (who is guarantor for my loan) behind the bars .we have 3 kids studying here, they have bounced the guarantee cheque.
    so i am in big tension , we don't know what to do, please help.
    we still dont they have filed case or not.
    we need to continue here in uae.
    please help us to sort out the issue, we are in serious hard ship.

thank you
    Please do not panic and take any step which would be Un wanted for this situation. We will guide you on how you can be relieved with your debts as well as how you can just close the case in one day without being jailed. To close the case you will just have to pay a fine amount of upto 5% and legally the banks cannot approach you after that. You should not give them any cheque further as one cheque can be bounced only once and they cannot file any more cases after you close it once.

You need not take any stress as you and your family will be safe and become debt free very soon by continuing in the UAE. Email us at **************************** and we will get you out of this.
    www.uaedebtsolutions.com

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

Do birds chirp or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...