• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blockchainlaw
    • Jan 2018
    • UK

Question For those interested in working in the legal blockchain space

Hello,

I’m currently working for a blockchain-based legal company called LEXIT, which is launching a mergers and acquisitions marketplace.

I have a little proposition for you.

I want to get your comments and opinions on LEXIT’s idea.

Here is a link to their white paper:

Please have a read of it.

If you are feeling lazy, I guess reading the executive summary is enough.

If possible, I’d like to create a little conversation on this forum with you guys about what LEXIT are attempting to do.

What do you think works / doesn’t work about their idea?

What challenges might be encountered in future?

How could it be improved?

Why might someone choose the LEXIT platform over traditional M&A services or why not?

You get the idea.

Then, I will invite a number of contributors who have made valid and constructive criticisms on the TLS forum to get involved with LEXIT’s project alongside a number of thought-leaders, investors, lawyers, and tech guys in the blockchain space.

This would be a great opportunity if you want to get experience with professionals in the most exciting tech space around. Also, for those who contribute to the project, LEXIT is in a position to offer for free, ‘tokens’ (akin to digital shares) in the company.

Possession of the tokens will also allow you to access the LEXIT platform and provide M&A services in future (a kind of virtual job, if you will).

The project is very cool and is coming to market and I’m hoping the TLS community joins LEXIT and the M&A revolution.

I look forward to your comments and criticisms, all are welcome, big or small.

Thanks so much.
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

the answer is no... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...