•  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nino
    • Nov 2018
    • Philippines

helping to find private money lenders

Hi everyone..I need some help can anyone help me where i can find someone or somebody who lends money privately i can give collateral like a checque or passport coz i need money for emergency.. I will return the money on fri next week. Please respect my post as this is serious and emergency..Please message me privately...thanks..Godbless
  • AFFA
    Top Level Member
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Dec 2009

Re: helping to find private money lenders

I wish to inform you that you may study the directory of private money lenders and approach them. You can also make an online search for a list on private money lenders. Be advised that they are generally money sharks who will seek a very high rate of interest.

AFF

Comment

• Unregistered

[QUOTE=AFFA;376227]I wish to inform you that you may study the directory of private money lenders and approach them. You can also make an online search for a list on private money lenders. Be advised that they are generally money sharks who will seek a very high rate of interest.

AFF[/QUOT

I understand but i have no choice. I research but i cant find anything. Thats y im posting here in the group.

Thanks

Comment

• nino
        • Nov 2018
        • Philippines

Originally posted by AFFA
        I wish to inform you that you may study the directory of private money lenders and approach them. You can also make an online search for a list on private money lenders. Be advised that they are generally money sharks who will seek a very high rate of interest.

AFF
        I already did sine research but i really cant find here in dubai...thats y im asking some help if you knew someone..i know its high interesr and its a risk to give the passport but it will not take longer since i will return the money on saturday for emergncy reasons...

Comment

• keannu
          ☆☆☆
          • Aug 2018
          • Philippines

Re: helping to find private money lenders

Originally posted by nino
          I already did sine research but i really cant find here in dubai...thats y im asking some help if you knew someone..i know its high interesr and its a risk to give the passport but it will not take longer since i will return the money on saturday for emergncy reasons...
          Why dont you try borrowing from your friends or relatives and how much are you trying to borrow

Comment

• nino
            • Nov 2018
            • Philippines

Originally posted by keannu
            Why dont you try borrowing from your friends or relatives and how much are you trying to borrow
            i tried with my friends and collegues but most of them has no avail at this time. I want to borrow atleast 3500 aed and return it on saturday.

thanks.

Comment

• nino
              • Nov 2018
              • Philippines

Originally posted by keannu
              Sir f u know someone...please message me..i will return the money in 2-3 days...please and thank u...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

the answer is no... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...