Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > Law Schools and Law Students > Choosing a Law School

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-20-2015, 05:16 AM   #1
YashArora
YashArora's Flag is: India

Default BBA LLB Vs B.com LLB

BBA LLB Vs B.com LLB- Which one is better? What is the difference between them?
YashArora is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 12-20-2015, 05:18 AM   #2
YashArora

Default Admission in UPES College of Legal Studies

When admission starts for UPES College of Legal Studies?

Old 12-20-2015, 05:56 AM   #3
AbhinavSinha
AbhinavSinha's Flag is: India

Default Re: Admission in UPES College of Legal Studies

Quote:
Originally Posted by YashArora View Post
When admission starts for UPES College of Legal Studies?
Hi, if you are looking for admission at UPES for 2016 batch then let me tell you, they have already started the admission process. UPES' ULSAT test date is already announced, it is on 27th May. So hurry up and enroll now. For more details about admission, eligibility criteria and programs visit: UPES LLB
AbhinavSinha is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2016, 04:15 AM   #4
AbhinavSinha

Default Re: BBA LLB Vs B.com LLB

Quote:
Originally Posted by YashArora View Post
BBA LLB Vs B.com LLB- Which one is better? What is the difference between them?
Both courses are very closely related, but there is quite a bit of difference in terms of the focus of the subject and career opportunities associated with the subject matter. The B.Com LLB and BBA LLB, both are 5 year integrated courses, the eligibility for which is 10+2 with any subjects and a minimum of 50%. The B.Com LLB course is an amalgmation of economic sciences with special training in taxation law, where every nuances of trade, finance and commerce component of the B. com will be taught while in BBA LLB you will gain valuable insights in both the business functions like finance, human resource management, marketing, international business and corporate laws in the fields of Banking, Corporate Governance, Investment, Competition, Insurance and Mergers and Acquisitions.

These programs are being offered at UPES Dehradun which is specialized for industry focused specializations. UPES already started the admission process. Its ULSAT test date is already announced, it is on 15th May. So hurry up and enroll now. For more details about admission, eligibility criteria and programs visit: UPES LLB

Old 01-31-2016, 05:34 AM   #5
AbhinavSinha

Hey yash...have you applied for it? One of my friend is planning to apply for it and wants to know about the exam pattern and subjects one needs to study for this..if you've any idea then pls share.. And yes just got to know from him that the test is scheduled on 15th May not 27th.

Old 01-31-2016, 06:09 AM   #6
YashArora

Sorry Abhinav for this late reply..couldn't connect with you. I haven't filled the form yet but will do it soon..probably by the end of this week. Last date is 3rd May. As far as I got to know about the entrance, we need to mainly focus on language comprehension, quantitative & numerical ability, reasoning, legal General Knowledge & aptitude to crack the test. Will inquire more about it on web and from my teachers also and let you know.

Old 09-03-2016, 05:53 AM   #7
Paral

Default Re: BBA LLB Vs B.com LLB

That's a helpful comment!
If you are still around by chance I would kindly have a couple of questions too?
Or I will try PM too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbhinavSinha View Post
Both courses are very closely related, but there is quite a bit of difference in terms of the focus of the subject and career opportunities associated with the subject matter. The B.Com LLB and BBA LLB, both are 5 year integrated courses, the eligibility for which is 10+2 with any subjects and a minimum of 50%. The B.Com LLB course is an amalgmation of economic sciences with special training in taxation law, where every nuances of trade, finance and commerce component of the B. com will be taught while in BBA LLB you will gain valuable insights in both the business functions like finance, human resource management, marketing, international business and corporate laws in the fields of Banking, Corporate Governance, Investment, Competition, Insurance and Mergers and Acquisitions.

These programs are being offered at UPES Dehradun which is specialized for industry focused specializations. UPES already started the admission process. Its ULSAT test date is already announced, it is on 15th May. So hurry up and enroll now. For more details about admission, eligibility criteria and programs visit: UPES LLB