Legal Junkies Forums

Legal Junkies Forums (
-   Child Custody and Support (
-   -   Child Support (

blackdemon 04-20-2018 02:50 AM

Child Support
Hi, Im a single mom of a 3 year old boy, I am not married with his father. I just
want to know how can I ask him for a consistent support for my child. He just got married and had another baby. Now, all I want is a financial support from him for the child since my child will have his first step at school this coming School Year. He just only give anytime he want. After 2 months or even after 5 months or so. What are the steps that I need to take for him to be oblige to support the child. And my son is not with me currently, since I'm working here in Manila to fully support him in all the things he needs. Thank you.

AFFA 04-20-2018 07:53 AM

Re: Child Support
I wish to inform you that you may claim child support from father of child. You may seek court order regarding child support. As you are not married to father of child thus you may first have to establish paternity so that child support may be claimed. Article 195 along with 196 may require parents to support child and thus you may claim child support.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:05 AM.