Legal Junkies Forums

Legal Junkies Forums (https://www.legaljunkies.com/index.php)
-   Courts, Decisions, Appeals (https://www.legaljunkies.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   CIVIL CASE AGAINST CREDIT CARD AGAINST BANK (https://www.legaljunkies.com/showthread.php?t=86652)

@confusedofw 04-16-2018 04:38 PM

CIVIL CASE AGAINST CREDIT CARD AGAINST BANK
 
I have filed a case against a UAE bank with
regards to my credit card due to unrealistic interest rates and charges. And they have increased my credit limits several times from
6,700 till it reached 93,000 without my knowledge. Though im regularly paying from July 2011, (start of my relationship)till Dec 2017. I stopped paying then from Jan 2018 since i
noticed my balances still the same due to compounding int rates.
plus the fact that i received so many threats like collector visitng my office to collect payment, complaining to my HR via email , reason of my suspension ,even saying they will hold my salary and files police case and put a travel ban in UAE, GCC and my homecountry. They even called my family back home and threaten them i will be in a difficult situation if i will not pay
All these i have mentioned in ny complaint
My questions are:
1. Since my security chq is already presented since March 26, can i know if a police case is pending under my name. and how much fee involved for checking
2. Is there a chance of winning the case i filed. The judgment date is on April 30,2018. Will the judge appoint an expert as per my request
Presently, my total outstanding balance is Dh 90,000 plus..
Kindly enlighten me if i have done the correct step
Respectfully yours
@confusedofw

@confusedofw 04-17-2018 12:30 AM

any reply thanks

AFFA 04-17-2018 04:02 AM

Re: CIVIL CASE AGAINST CREDIT CARD AGAINST BANK
 
I wish to inform you that under the new law from December 2017, any amount below AED 200,000 is considered a civil matter unless fraud is involved. As your amount is below AED 200,000 it will be dealt with in the civil court and is not a criminal matter. Firstly, although a lawsuit has been filed by you, you may try and reach an out of court settlement with the other party. Secondly, in making a decision the Court will consider all the facts including fraud imposed upon you, threats, harassment, past payment record, etc. and the evidence supporting your allegations. The Court will consider all the facts and decide the matter.

AFF

@confusedofw 04-17-2018 04:20 AM

Re: CIVIL CASE AGAINST CREDIT CARD AGAINST BANK
 
Is the bank can file a police case even though a case is already pending in court? Are they allowed to do
that?
Secondly, is there a high probability that judge will transfer to expert my complaint. Since mainly im contesting the exorbitant fees plus
harrassment made upon me. there is
no fraud involved in this matter. And i have attached with legal translation the email which they have sent to my HR
Kindly enlighten me in this case
thanks many

@confusedofw 04-17-2018 05:26 AM

Re: CIVIL CASE AGAINST CREDIT CARD AGAINST BANK
 
awaiting your reply
thanks

Dontyouworry 04-17-2018 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @confusedofw (Post 371304)
Is the bank can file a police case even though a case is already pending in court? Are they allowed to do
that?
Secondly, is there a high probability that judge will transfer to expert my complaint. Since mainly im contesting the exorbitant fees plus
harrassment made upon me. there is
no fraud involved in this matter. And i have attached with legal translation the email which they have sent to my HR
Kindly enlighten me in this case
thanks many

You are probably wasting your time by doing all such, police,
court, lawyers, judges and attorneys everyone knows that this is the way collection team of a bank or collection agencies work. You have to avoid all of that and just continue with your life, Atleast you are not paying them back so you should be expecting the harassment from them as that is the only way they try to hurt the defaulter. You should shoe them no sign of botheration and only that will make them stop doing this.

Dontyouworry 04-17-2018 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @confusedofw (Post 371291)
I have filed a case against a UAE bank with
regards to my credit card due to unrealistic interest rates and charges. And they have increased my credit limits several times from
6,700 till it reached 93,000 without my knowledge. Though im regularly paying from July 2011, (start of my relationship)till Dec 2017. I stopped paying then from Jan 2018 since i
noticed my balances still the same due to compounding int rates.
plus the fact that i received so many threats like collector visitng my office to collect payment, complaining to my HR via email , reason of my suspension ,even saying they will hold my salary and files police case and put a travel ban in UAE, GCC and my homecountry. They even called my family back home and threaten them i will be in a difficult situation if i will not pay
All these i have mentioned in ny complaint
My questions are:
1. Since my security chq is already presented since March 26, can i know if a police case is pending under my name. and how much fee involved for checking
2. Is there a chance of winning the case i filed. The judgment date is on April 30,2018. Will the judge appoint an expert as per my request
Presently, my total outstanding balance is Dh 90,000 plus..
Kindly enlighten me if i have done the correct step
Respectfully yours
@confusedofw

There will not be any fee if you just walk into any police station to ask the details of your case, they would tell you the details but will not let you go back and you would be behind bars until they present you in front of the prosecution and then the court. To do a case check without you going to the station, you can email us at contact@uaedebtsolutions.com

@confusedofw 04-18-2018 02:12 AM

Re: CIVIL CASE AGAINST CREDIT CARD AGAINST BANK
 
Good day,

Just to inform you that i have filed a commecial
case already in court and judgement to be heard on end of April
My question is if the bank is still allowed to file polcid
case though i have started already
Many thanks

@confusedofw 04-18-2018 04:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dontyouworry (Post 371333)
There will not be any fee if you just walk into any police station to ask the details of your case, they would tell you the details but will not let you go back and you would be behind bars until they present you in front of the prosecution and then the court. To do a case check without you going to the station, you can email us at contact@uaedebtsolutions.com



Hi dont you worry. i have sent a private message for you. Waiting for
your kind reply. thanks

@confusedofw 04-18-2018 04:24 AM

Re: CIVIL CASE AGAINST CREDIT CARD AGAINST BANK
 
To Dontyouworry,

Awaiting your reply

Thanks and regards

Glenda


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:45 PM.