View Single Post

Old 01-28-2018, 12:45 PM   #4
Posts: n/a

Originally Posted by Ladylady123 View Post
How can i raise a complaint on someone who i helped take a loan for? I need advise, let me know who I can reach. I am having financial troubles because of this.
I did online transfer to that person's account, which will show in bank statement. Kept all conversations, and also in bank statement transfers from this person to me, to keep track on how much was paid. What i only got is the total initial amount after all the transfers made for more than 2years. It is a loan, logically it should be paid with interest, and this person started to ignore me when i asked about it.
I only need to know if a police case can be done. I don't need nonsense replies, it is already evident it is a stupid mistake.
  Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No