View Single Post

Old 07-10-2017, 02:52 PM   #21
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontyouworry View Post
Uae has already implemented and started ONE DAY COURT which serves the misdemeanor crime cases, most of which is cheque bounce of credit cards, loans and other personal cheque bounce. It has become way easier to close any such cheque bounce case now if anyone with a debt trouble is unable to pay the overruling interest amount which never ends, so misses the payments and becomes a victim of Banks such act. Turn around time to get judgement for a cheque bounce case is maximum upto 48 hours now (security cheques for credit cards, personal loans and auto loan would be within 24 hours), more easy to pay the court fine at once which comes a small amount than paying huge interests every month to the bank, by the fear of their threats. This applies to anyone who would want to continue in UAE but has defaulted and has stuck between payments.
Dear @dontyouworry please need your help if i can travel from dubai to india as i am already have missed 3 payment of my loan and 1 card and the banks is saying they have put travel ban on me please help as i am not know if police will stop me in the airport and arrest me?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No