Old 07-19-2017, 04:01 PM   #30
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member
Dontyouworry's Flag is: United Arab Emirates

View Member's Facebook Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilemna03 View Post
@Dontyouworry
I have unpaid cc from ENBD, Dubai First, Mashreq and Dunia Finance. I left Dubai fearing that I can't pay min payments as I was made redundant and can't find new job.
I had a loan from Dunia Finance and was able to complete the payment before i got terminated. Can they use the security cheque issued for my loan to cover my cc debt? Ive been receiving demand letters from Dunia and Mashreq on my email which have blown to big amounts now. I have no work here and worried if collectors will come and visit our house soon...pls help!
Your security cheque of loan could not be used for a credit card default if only it was a bank and not a financial institution such as DUNIA or Najm, These financial institutions take from their clients a blank cheque without any details filled which they could use for any default made by the customer. We could provide you with solution for this and you can be rest assured to come out of dilemma.
Dontyouworry is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No