View Single Post

Old 08-10-2018, 12:06 PM   #2
Top Level Member
Highwayman's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: New York City metro area
Posts: 1,278
Default Re: Help from a friend at small claims court?

No. If you can't speak then you'll have to hire an attorney.

Only a licensed attorney can represent you.
Highwayman is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No