View Single Post

Old 01-08-2016, 07:30 PM   #3
Top Level Member
AFFA's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 23,522
Default Re: Need urgent help- Sister in law harassing my mother

I wish to inform you that you may call a meeting of family or community elders to help resolve the matter, generally called a panchayat in India. If that is not possible then you may contact an attorney and seek legal guidance in the matter.

AFFA is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No