Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > BANKRUPTCY and DEBT COLLECTIONS > Debt Collection

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-10-2017, 02:52 PM   #21
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontyouworry View Post
Uae has already implemented and started ONE DAY COURT which serves the misdemeanor crime cases, most of which is cheque bounce of credit cards, loans and other personal cheque bounce. It has become way easier to close any such cheque bounce case now if anyone with a debt trouble is unable to pay the overruling interest amount which never ends, so misses the payments and becomes a victim of Banks such act. Turn around time to get judgement for a cheque bounce case is maximum upto 48 hours now (security cheques for credit cards, personal loans and auto loan would be within 24 hours), more easy to pay the court fine at once which comes a small amount than paying huge interests every month to the bank, by the fear of their threats. This applies to anyone who would want to continue in UAE but has defaulted and has stuck between payments.
Dear @dontyouworry please need your help if i can travel from dubai to india as i am already have missed 3 payment of my loan and 1 card and the banks is saying they have put travel ban on me please help as i am not know if police will stop me in the airport and arrest me?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 07-11-2017, 01:19 AM   #22
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member
Dontyouworry's Flag is: United Arab Emirates

View Member's Facebook Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear @dontyouworry please need your help if i can travel from dubai to india as i am already have missed 3 payment of my loan and 1 card and the banks is saying they have put travel ban on me please help as i am not know if police will stop me in the airport and arrest me?

There are multiple ways through which we could let you know if there is a case registered on you by any plaintiff, we can also do it for you internally from the bank if you feel only a particular bank must have filed or if you have defaulted on multiple banks then we suggest you could have a check done in UAE Police through our PRO after you authorize a signed application which we will send you. Register in this forum and will send you all the contact details through a Private Message and will let you know the detailed process.
Dontyouworry is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 07-11-2017, 03:45 AM   #23
Unregistered

Quote:
There are multiple ways through which we could let you know if there is a case registered on you by any plaintiff, we can also do it for you internally from the bank if you feel only a particular bank must have filed or if you have defaulted on multiple banks then we suggest you could have a check done in UAE Police through our PRO after you authorize a signed application which we will send you. Register in this forum and will send you all the contact details through a Private Message and will let you know the detailed process.
Ok sir i will do it and reply
And is there any cost to do check from the police if i have a case?

Old 07-11-2017, 03:54 AM   #24
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member

Quote:
Ok sir i will do it and reply
And is there any cost to do check from the police if i have a case?
Yes of course there is fee involved to do the same, it is not just an application where we could type your passport or visa number to check. It is checked by our PRO's from local authorities after you authorize us to do it.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 07-11-2017, 01:45 PM   #25
Akram8888
Akram8888's Flag is: India

Quote:
Yes of course there is fee involved to do the same, it is not just an application where we could type your passport or visa number to check. It is checked by our PRO's from local authorities after you authorize us to do it.
Sir i have registered and sent you a pm please tell me howmto proceed with the process?
Akram8888 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-12-2017, 03:05 PM   #26
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member

Quote:
Hope you are now satisfied to know that you have no travel ban or police case on you, plan your journey quick before you get too late and have a case been filed on you. Let us know if you would need any other assistance in future.

Old 07-13-2017, 01:46 AM   #27
Akram8888
Akram8888's Flag is: India

Quote:
Hope you are now satisfied to know that you have no travel ban or police case on you, plan your journey quick before you get too late and have a case been filed on you. Let us know if you would need any other assistance in future.
Sir thanks for the quick help i am already book my ticket last night and reached india safe.nobody stop me in the immigration and i am back without any problems thanks for the help it means so much
Akram8888 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-13-2017, 04:16 PM   #28
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akram8888 View Post
Sir thanks for the quick help i am already book my ticket last night and reached india safe.nobody stop me in the immigration and i am back without any problems thanks for the help it means so much
Glad to know that, let us know beforehand if you are traveling to UAE so that we let you know that and you can avoid consequences if any case is filed.

Old 07-19-2017, 11:03 AM   #29
Dilemna03
Dilemna03's Flag is: Philippines

Quote:
Uae has already implemented and started ONE DAY COURT which serves the misdemeanor crime cases, most of which is cheque bounce of credit cards, loans and other personal cheque bounce. It has become way easier to close any such cheque bounce case now if anyone with a debt trouble is unable to pay the overruling interest amount which never ends, so misses the payments and becomes a victim of Banks such act. Turn around time to get judgement for a cheque bounce case is maximum upto 48 hours now (security cheques for credit cards, personal loans and auto loan would be within 24 hours), more easy to pay the court fine at once which comes a small amount than paying huge interests every month to the bank, by the fear of their threats. This applies to anyone who would want to continue in UAE but has defaulted and has stuck between payments.
@Dontyouworry
I have unpaid cc from ENBD, Dubai First, Mashreq and Dunia Finance. I left Dubai fearing that I can't pay min payments as I was made redundant and can't find new job.
I had a loan from Dunia Finance and was able to complete the payment before i got terminated. Can they use the security cheque issued for my loan to cover my cc debt? Ive been receiving demand letters from Dunia and Mashreq on my email which have blown to big amounts now. I have no work here and worried if collectors will come and visit our house soon...pls help!
Dilemna03 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-19-2017, 04:01 PM   #30
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilemna03 View Post
@Dontyouworry
I have unpaid cc from ENBD, Dubai First, Mashreq and Dunia Finance. I left Dubai fearing that I can't pay min payments as I was made redundant and can't find new job.
I had a loan from Dunia Finance and was able to complete the payment before i got terminated. Can they use the security cheque issued for my loan to cover my cc debt? Ive been receiving demand letters from Dunia and Mashreq on my email which have blown to big amounts now. I have no work here and worried if collectors will come and visit our house soon...pls help!
Your security cheque of loan could not be used for a credit card default if only it was a bank and not a financial institution such as DUNIA or Najm, These financial institutions take from their clients a blank cheque without any details filled which they could use for any default made by the customer. We could provide you with solution for this and you can be rest assured to come out of dilemma.