•  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Murugasaveus29
    • Feb 2017
    • India

Husband filed false complaint against wife

My daughter's divorce case is currently in the lower court since last few years. Case was filed by her husband.
    Few months back her brother-in-law called her and asked her to agree for mutual consent but she disagreed. As she wanted to live with her husband.

Now my daughter's husband had filed a false police complaint against my daughter that she had went to her in-laws house and shouted at them and disrespected them.
    I think they are trying to harass my daughter so that she will agree for mutual consent.

We are worried what action the police will take on my daughter.

Kindly advise how to deal with this.
  • AFFA
    Top Level Member
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Dec 2009

Re: Husband filed false complaint against wife

I wish to inform you that the Supreme Court has held that filing false criminal complaint and making baseless allegations against spouse amounted to cruelty under the Hindu Marriage Act. Your daughter may inform the police of the facts. Your daughter may contact an attorney and seek guidance.

AFF

Comment

• Lexus
      Top Level Member
      ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
      • Sep 2010
      • United States

Re: Husband filed false complaint against wife

If you are sure that your daughter would get a good life with her husband after all this issue your daughter can defend the case otherwise it is good for a mutual consented divorce, so that you can save time and money.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

the answer is no... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...