•  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zara22
    • Nov 2019
    • Philippines

Originally posted by keannu
    In short your salary is credited to your ADCB Account?
    Yes salary goes to adcb

Comment

• Dontyouworry
      Top Level Member
      ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
      • Jun 2017
      • United Arab Emirates

Re: Unpaid bank loan and credit card left in UAE

Originally posted by Cloud19
      Hello @Dontworry
      I was deported from the UAE in June 2019 with no legal documents of deportation, my passport was held for 3 months and then was asked to leave without any documents to prove that.
      When I left I had a loan for 330,000 and a credit card for 19,000 from the same bank in Dubai.
      Back then i was introduced to your forums by a friend and did exactly what the I saw is best since I was sure I wont be able to pay. Didn’t reply to any emails, didn’t reply to any calls. The bank kept sending emails and threatening with police and cases. Then threatening with Interpol, harassing close people family and friends got contacted on FB and IG.
      After that a collection company under the name Tahseel started doing the same with sending emails and trying to reach out to me. Until last week I received am email from the banks collection department manager telling me that I defaulted for more than 180 days and if I don’t reply they will file a case.
      I still can’t pay the money and with all what’s happening I doubt ill ever be able to pay.
      I am outside my home country for a month now where I found a new job and trying to start fresh. I am Middle Eastern and now in Europe.
      Do you think at anytime this will affect my stay or travel in Europe? What will the bank do next ?
      Thank you
      Assuming the loan amount you have mentioned to be just one loan and not additions of many, this is quite a big amount as far as the bank is considered with. So the implications of the same might also be more than how they would normally follow a defaulter of petty liabilities. But your stay in Europe will not be affected as far as the bank does not file a Fraudulent Case on you with which they can hire any law firm in Europe or in the country if they are aware about your whereabouts and can file for a legal claim. This does not happen very often but yes these are the possibilities and most of the time bank avoids such claims is because they need to spend alot to file such case and make such claim, which isn’t always feesable for the bank.
      Last edited by Dontyouworry; 06-24-2020, 02:41 PM.
      www.uaedebtsolutions.com

Comment

• Dontyouworry
        Top Level Member
        ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
        • Jun 2017
        • United Arab Emirates

Originally posted by Unregistered
        Hi everyone, can someone help me giving some information about my case regarding a credit card debts in UAE. I worked in UAE in 2018 for about 6 months, there i have get 3 credit cards, one from Carrefour Najm credit limit Aed5000, Rakbank Aed8000, and also ENBD credit limit Aed21000, from Enbd i remember to give to the bank agent a cheque from chequebook signed, and when i signed for the other credit cards i signed lot of pappers but i dont remember to give to them any cheque. When im in Dubai i paid always at time my credit cards but after i get a emergency familiar and i need to go back to Portugal. Since i return to Portugal its about 2 years now i dont have the money to pay back my credit cards. For long time Thaseel and bank collectors agents sent emails treat me with security cheque its ready to bounce, and after that the banks will issue a interpol Red notice for myself. Please help me i never had problems with police in my life, now they said will get extradited to UAE. When i signed for credit card and when Enbd asking me to signed a cheque they are know that i dont had any money at the bank that moment, because i just oppening the account ,bank agent offer me the credit card because with my salary i can apply.Now they are saying they will that cheque to put me in jail. Please help me im already start get health problems because of the stress of this situation, also i never say to them i dont paid but the problem here in Portugal i dont get job since i came from UAE. Now i have a offer to work in Canada, but i need to apply for a work permit, but im with fear, i dont want to go jail or get extradited to UaE. Now after 2 years my debt with ENBD with interests blow to aed60000 the other i dont know exactly the amounts. Please help me my kids need they already lost their mommy. Please there is possible to them put in Jail here in Portugal or any other country? do you think there will be interpol? Can i travel by airplane?
        Thanks everyone
        Have already answered the same post you have posted in another topic, please check. https://www.legaljunkies.com/
        www.uaedebtsolutions.com

Comment

• Dontyouworry
          Top Level Member
          ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
          • Jun 2017
          • United Arab Emirates

Originally posted by Zara22
          Hello! I have unpaid dunia loan which debits in a dib account but i got terminated from my job and using adcb as my payroll is there any chance dunia will take my end of service or the bank to hold my money.
          Dunia or Deem is not a bank but only a Financial Institution and Loans from Dunia or Deem are NON SALARY TRANSFER LOANS (NSTL) which is not the same as a regular STL from other banks. Thus NSTL does not have any such terms that the END OF SERVICE BENEFIT (EOSB) or FULL AND FINAL (FNF) settlement of the employee will be held by them. Dunia will not and cannot hold your EOSB or FNF from DIB or ADCB.
          Last edited by Dontyouworry; 06-24-2020, 02:41 PM.
          www.uaedebtsolutions.com

Comment

• Cloud19
            • Apr 2020
            • Lebanon

Originally posted by Dontyouworry
            Assuming the loan amount you have mentioned to be just one loan and not additions of many, this is quite a big amount as far as the bank is considered with. So the implications of the same might also be more than how they would normally follow a defaulter of petty liabilities. But your stay in Europe will not be affected as far as the bank does not file a Fraudulent Case on you with which they can hire any law firm in Europe or in the country if they are aware about your whereabouts and can file for a legal claim. This does not happen very often but yes these are the possibilities and most of the time bank avoids such claims is because they need to spend alot to file such case and make such claim, which isn’t always feesable for the bank.
            Thank you for the reply, very informative.

Comment

• Zara22
              • Nov 2019
              • Philippines

Thank you for response

Comment

• Unregistered

Hello, I am in the same situation and I've asked you about it before and you've told me that the bank cannot file for a case anywhere in the world but in thd UAE because the loan and the credit card are considered as unsecured liabilities which have been granted depending on the salary certificate. You also said that even if the bank filed a fraudulent case it is only valid within the boundaries of the UAE and MAYBE in other GCC countries!
                Would you please clarify this point! I was relieved when you answered me before saying not to worry but now I'm so worried again. Thank you in advance

Comment

• Dontyouworry
                  Top Level Member
                  ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                  • Jun 2017
                  • United Arab Emirates

Originally posted by Unregistered
                  Hello, I am in the same situation and I've asked you about it before and you've told me that the bank cannot file for a case anywhere in the world but in thd UAE because the loan and the credit card are considered as unsecured liabilities which have been granted depending on the salary certificate. You also said that even if the bank filed a fraudulent case it is only valid within the boundaries of the UAE and MAYBE in other GCC countries!
                  Would you please clarify this point! I was relieved when you answered me before saying not to worry but now I'm so worried again. Thank you in advance
                  Every case is not the same and it differs with each individual considering the country of liability, liability type, liability amount, exit period from that country and many more. If you have been advised already, send us an email and will look into it and let you know of what was different from your case. You should not confuse yourself with answers to other individuals problem and also this cannot be compared as well with your issues. Only a detailed discussion with each individual and only considering his/her problems there can be appropriate outcome.
                  Last edited by Dontyouworry; 06-24-2020, 02:40 PM.
                  www.uaedebtsolutions.com

Comment

• Helpful
                    • May 2017
                    • United Arab Emirates

Because of coronavirus crisis me and my husband have lost our jobs and cannot pay both of our loans from 5 months in adcb and one in dunia. We have loan of 140,000 in adcb and 45000 in dunia finance and both the banks are calling us everyday and telling they filed case already and not accepting the current situation. Now we have no option to be here and have opportunity to go to our home country but scared that we will be arrested in the airport. I want to ask is there any option to check online if there is any case on us in uae before traveling?

Comment

• Dontyouworry
                      Top Level Member
                      ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                      • Jun 2017
                      • United Arab Emirates

Originally posted by Helpful
                      Because of coronavirus crisis me and my husband have lost our jobs and cannot pay both of our loans from 5 months in adcb and one in dunia. We have loan of 140,000 in adcb and 45000 in dunia finance and both the banks are calling us everyday and telling they filed case already and not accepting the current situation. Now we have no option to be here and have opportunity to go to our home country but scared that we will be arrested in the airport. I want to ask is there any option to check online if there is any case on us in uae before traveling?
                      You and your husband shouldn’t be taking the risk of flying without knowing if there is a case on you or not, also in such pandemic, if there is a case on either one of you, then you will be held and probably have to miss the flight, whereas you cannot afford to do that when flights are hardly available.

Yes, there is one option of checking online via Dubai Police website if the bank has filed a case or not using your Emirates id and your valid UAE phone number which should be already linked to your Emirates id. But this is only to know if case is filed in the Emirate of Dubai and not for other Emirates. Banks can file a case in any Emirate irrespective of the liability type so it is advisable to do a case check which covers the whole of UAE and for any type of case which will also get you clear details of the case including case number and even if any judgement is issued in absence. If found to have a case, it is mandatory to close the case (mostly with a court fine) before you both take your flight.
                      Last edited by Dontyouworry; 06-24-2020, 02:40 PM.
                      www.uaedebtsolutions.com

Comment

• thamuz15
                        • May 2020
                        • Kuwait

Hi, I have a loan here in Kuwait but I am going back to my country in November, my question is if i wont be able to pay it in full will I be held at the airport? And I am willing to pay it whenni got a job. thank you

Comment

• Dontyouworry
                          Top Level Member
                          ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                          • Jun 2017
                          • United Arab Emirates

Originally posted by thamuz15
                          Hi, I have a loan here in Kuwait but I am going back to my country in November, my question is if i wont be able to pay it in full will I be held at the airport? And I am willing to pay it whenni got a job. thank you
                          If you are regularly paying your monthly EMI’s without any default and with no defaulted payment during your exit from Kuwait, you will not be held at the airport immigration. Just make sure you are current with your payments and there is nothing at all to worry.
                          Last edited by Dontyouworry; 06-24-2020, 02:39 PM.
                          www.uaedebtsolutions.com

Comment

• Helpful
                            • May 2017
                            • United Arab Emirates

You and your husband shouldn’t be taking the risk of flying without knowing if there is a case on you or not, also in such pandemic, if there is a case on either one of you, then you will be held and probably have to miss the flight, whereas you cannot afford to do that when flights are hardly available.

Yes, there is one option of checking online via Dubai Police website if the bank has filed a case or not using your Emirates id and your valid UAE phone number which should be already linked to your Emirates id. But this is only to know if case is filed in the Emirate of Dubai and not for other Emirates. Banks can file a case in any Emirate irrespective of the liability type so it is advisable to do a case check which covers the whole of UAE and for any type of case which will also get you clear details of the case including case number and even if any judgement is issued in absence. If found to have a case, it is mandatory to close the case (mostly with a court fine) before you both take your flight.
                            Thanks for ur advise sir can you tell me how nd where to do the case check? I checked with the dubai police site and it is showing no cases in dubai for me but my visa is from abu dhabi so dont knw if case is there or not in other parts. For my husband the phone number is not linking for otp nd its his company hr number, so need case check for both of us.

Comment

• Dontyouworry
                              Top Level Member
                              ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                              • Jun 2017
                              • United Arab Emirates

Originally posted by Helpful
                              Thanks for ur advise sir can you tell me how nd where to do the case check? I checked with the dubai police site and it is showing no cases in dubai for me but my visa is from abu dhabi so dont knw if case is there or not in other parts. For my husband the phone number is not linking for otp nd its his company hr number, so need case check for both of us.
                              The case check is done through lawyers and/or Authorities in the UAE Police.
                              Last edited by Dontyouworry; 05-19-2020, 07:45 PM.
                              www.uaedebtsolutions.com

Comment

I just wonder if this covid situation is making it easier for debtors in the UAE right now?
                                Are courts being less strict?
                                Is now the time for me to get out of here and be done?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

the color of a red dog is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...