Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > BUSINESS and FINANCE LAW > Consumer Complaints

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-06-2019, 04:09 AM   #1
immob22
immob22's Flag is: Spain

Default Tecnocasa, Torremolinos, and Spain offices, reviews and complaints

FRAUD REPORT!
Avoid this real estate agency ( servicios inmobiliarios ).

If you wish to buy a property or make an offer you need to pay the commission first which is often over 3500 euro + VAT and only after payment they will take the offer to the property owner.

And then if the offer is not accepted they make it very hard to get your money back and keep trying to push you into other deals. Very unpleasant scam. Other questionable legal issues exist as well.

______

Comentarios de clientes y quejas

Evita esta agencia inmobiliaria (servicios inmobiliarios).

Si desea comprar una propiedad o hacer una oferta, debe pagar primero la comisión, que a menudo es superior a 3500 euros + IVA y solo después del pago llevarán la oferta al propietario.

Y luego, si la oferta no es aceptada, hacen que sea muy difícil recuperar su dinero y seguir tratando de empujarlo hacia otras ofertas.

Otras cuestiones legales extrañas también.
immob22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 06-13-2019, 02:57 PM   #2
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by immob22 View Post

If you wish to buy a property or make an offer you need to pay the commission first which is often over 3500 euro + VAT and only after payment they will take the offer to the property owner.

And then if the offer is not accepted they make it very hard to get your money back and keep trying to push you into other deals. Very unpleasant. Other questionable legal issues exist as well.

______

Si desea comprar una propiedad o hacer una oferta, debe pagar primero la comisión, que a menudo es superior a 3500 euros + IVA y solo después del pago llevarán la oferta al propietario.

Y luego, si la oferta no es aceptada, hacen que sea muy difícil recuperar su dinero y seguir tratando de empujarlo hacia otras ofertas.

Be very careful with the square meters in their advertisements, they constantly almost pathologically lie about the square meters on every property. It’s never accurate!

Often times in the advertisements, Tecnocasa staff will exaggerate the size of the apartment by 10 to 25%. It's crazy. And illegal it would seem to me.

When we asked for documents proving the stated useable size of the apartment, they could not provide it!! ??
And when we obtained it through another source it showed that Tecnocasa had lied in the advertisement and inflated the square meters (and price per meter purchase price) by more than 20%

Old 06-13-2019, 03:03 PM   #3
Unregistered

Tenga mucho cuidado con los metros cuadrados en sus anuncios,

¡Nunca es exacto!

muy exagerado

Old 06-14-2019, 09:28 AM   #4
Britain555

Default Re: Tecnocasa, Torremolinos, and Spain offices, reviews and complaints

They tried to force me to buy on another floor when they realized the widow of the property I was buying did not have proper title! Shouldn't tecnocasa have checked and known that?

Good Lord.

And when I refused they threatened to keep my deposit. It wasn't until a lawyer became involved they gave me the money back.

Be careful giving them any kind of deposit or fee on hold because you wont get it back easily.

____

This is exactly what they seem to do:

In Article 248 of the Criminal Code, persons commit a fraud that, for profit, use deception enough to produce error in another , inducing him to perform an act of disposition to his own detriment or that of others.

It is also committed by those who, for profit, and using any computer manipulation or similar device, obtain the non-consensual transfer of any asset to the detriment of a third party. As well as those who manufacture, introduce, possess or facilitate computer programs specifically intended for the commission of scams.

It is considered a crime of fraud when the amount of the fraud exceeds 400 euros.

Old 06-15-2019, 01:14 PM   #5
AFFA
Top Level Member

I wish to inform you that if you are victim of a fraud in Spain, you may contact Policia Nacional and file a complaint on phone, on internet or by visiting a police station. Alternatively, you may call Europol and seek guidance. Finally, you can contact an attorney and request guidance in the matter.

AFF
AFFA is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-16-2019, 03:44 PM   #6
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by immob22 View Post
Fraud report!

And then if the offer is not accepted they make it very hard to get your money back and keep trying to push you into other deals. Very unpleasant. Other questionable legal issues exist as well.

______

Can I contact you somehow, I have some information but I don’t want to post it publicly.

Old 06-17-2019, 11:58 AM   #7
Saman3
Saman3's Flag is: United States

You can private message the person if you log in and register yourself with your own account. It takes just a minute or two to register.
Saman3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-18-2019, 12:25 PM   #8
Unregistered

DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM UNESS YOU HAVE A LAWYER INVOLVED, AND EVEN THEN I WOULD RECOMMEND TO STAY AWAY! MUCH BETTER AGENCIES EXIST. AVOID THE FRAUD AND THE HASSLE.

1. Tecnocasa sold me a flat with plenty of debts (IBI, community debts from the previous owner) - I was fighting another TWO YEARS to get rid of it!
2. Sold a flat with no electricity, water and gas supplies - putting in a sales contract (compra-venta) they will arrange it but finnaly we had to pay for It.
3. They got 'legally' a Certificate of habitability (Cédula de habitabilidad), eventhough the flat had no electricity, water or gas installation.
4. Even lying about the keys, they were not able to provide the keys of the main door, lying it were changed (the neighbours told us later they have the same one for the last 16 years...)

5. If this robbery was not enough, they sent me an invoice of 1200€ to arrange the register, to sign me as a new owner of the property eventhough this land register is being free of charge for everyone (as agency they had my original documents of the flat and thought I cannot do it by myself without paying them a 1200€ fee but I simply went with an official copy and had no problems)! Finally, the Techomierda charged me 80€ by their gestor (lawyer), for the 'management', just to give me back MY documents...

DISASTER AT ALL LEVELS AND AN UNETHICAL AGENCY!
STAY AWAY AND SPARE SOME NERVES...

Old 06-19-2019, 06:47 AM   #9
DDJ

Tecnomierda me cobró 80 € por "servicios de administración" solo para devolverme mis documentos ... ¿Qué?
ESTAFA

[Tecnomierda also charged me 80€ for "management services" just to give me back MY own documents...what???
SCAM]

Old 06-19-2019, 05:43 PM   #10
evan55

NEVER PAY THOSE PEOPLE AT TECNOCASA (TECHNOCASA) ONE EURO UNLESS A LAWYER LOOKS OVER EVERYTHING THEY ARE DOING. THEY SCAM PEOPLE CONSTANTLY IT SEEMS TO ME. THERE ARE SO MANY STORIES--ASK OTHER REALTORS. ESPECIALLY IN TORREMOLINOS AND BARCELONA.

AND THEY ARE NOT LICENSED FOR REAL ESTATE. THEY OPERATE WITH NO REAL ESTATE RULES LIKE YOU SEE IN ALMOST EVERY COUNTRY.

THAT'S NICE WHEN YOU ARE DRINKING SANGRIA BUT NOT WHEN YOU ARE SENDING HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF EUROS.

Among reputable real estate firms, fees for the real estate transaction are paid by the SELLER.

Enlist the assistance of a reputable Real Estate agency working in the area to help you choose the perfect property to meet your requirements and expectations. The intervention of an agent will usually save you time, money and unpleasant surprises and their fees are always paid by the vendors. Good and long established agents know the best positioned properties in the developments, the different areas that might better suit your expectations, the facilities, distance to health or leisure centres, safety and security, and beside the price all those things prove to be important to bare in mind when choosing a home.