Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > OTHER LEGAL ISSUES > Money Frauds and Scams

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-10-2019, 04:49 PM   #281
Unregistered

Haha....there’s a few that know who you are. Your bidding your time mate! Enjoy your family whilst you got them. Don’t think your dress standards are to flash. Think you’ve upgraded to “New Look” happy days!

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 06-10-2019, 07:41 PM   #282
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jury View Post
Keep guessing, this is fun.
Hey Mr Jury, you are the guy who bring his rubbish bags in town and put them in the municipality bins to not pay the fees at the dump site. You are the shorter expat of Santo and yes you are buying your clothes at New Look. I've got you abd ill find you one night somewhere alone and we will straight that together as men do! U can hide as a balless without telling your name, i know who u are now....see u soon and learn how to plant coconut trees at a right distance!

Old 06-11-2019, 06:55 AM   #283
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey Mr Jury, you are the guy who bring his rubbish bags in town and put them in the municipality bins to not pay the fees at the dump site. You are the shorter expat of Santo and yes you are buying your clothes at New Look. I've got you abd ill find you one night somewhere alone and we will straight that together as men do! U can hide as a balless without telling your name, i know who u are now....see u soon and learn how to plant coconut trees at a right distance!
Finally! Didn’t take long you lousy piece of ****!! You’ll get what you deserve 💥👊🏾

Old 06-11-2019, 10:50 PM   #284
Unregistered

Quote:
Finally! Didn’t take long you lousy piece of ****!! You’ll get what you deserve 💥👊🏾
You talking to who?

Old 06-12-2019, 03:41 PM   #285
Unregistered

Default Re: Reality Millions/Divinus Opulentia

Quote:
You talking to who?
MR JURY!

Old 06-12-2019, 03:54 PM   #286
Unregistered

Quote:
MR JURY!
Thanks

Old 06-13-2019, 12:55 PM   #287
The Jury
The Jury's Flag is: Vanuatu

I sense alot of unresolved anger. I didn't realise so many people in Santo had cause to hate Colin the Corpse so much.
The Jury is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-13-2019, 03:11 PM   #288
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jury View Post
I sense alot of unresolved anger. I didn't realise so many people in Santo had cause to hate Colin the Corpse so much.
Hey Mr Jury, your era is gone with Colin death, you were here to put on that forum whatever Colin was doing as a rat you are...Now you are trying to hurt Colin's friends with your words...you better spend your time by looking after your wife in case her sickness comes back. You are just an hypocrit who were shacking hand to Colin, having a beer with him and playing golf with him. R.I.P Mr Jury!

Old 06-13-2019, 08:25 PM   #289
Unregistered

Exactly correct. How can a person look another person in the eyes, shake hands, act as a friend but then when that person is not here to defend themselves you feel the right to talk bloody bull****.

Anyway us friends of Colin have a lot of love and respect for him, unlike what we do for you.

All your doing it getting off on trying to hurt Colins friends and family. Maybe you should try getting off on your self as it seems to me you've got small man syndrome!

Old 06-13-2019, 10:34 PM   #290
Unregistered

Quote:
Exactly correct. How can a person look another person in the eyes, shake hands, act as a friend but then when that person is not here to defend themselves you feel the right to talk bloody bull****.

Anyway us friends of Colin have a lot of love and respect for him, unlike what we do for you.

All your doing it getting off on trying to hurt Colins friends and family. Maybe you should try getting off on your self as it seems to me you've got small man syndrome!
Thanks for ur words