Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > BANKRUPTCY and DEBT COLLECTIONS > Debt Collection

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-09-2019, 02:46 PM   #11
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member
Dontyouworry's Flag is: United Arab Emirates

View Member's Facebook Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by jestha2075 View Post
hi same situation i have a personal loan (49000) and cr card(10000) . Right now im trying for Canadian working visa(2 years contract).are they gone check my previous job details or they gone ask for my dubai police report.right now im nt applying for pv.

any can suggest . thanks
You can send us an email to contact@uaedebtsolutions.com and will help you get it done.
Dontyouworry is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 04-16-2019, 06:16 AM   #12
Worrynot
Worrynot's Flag is: Philippines

Default Re: Interpol Debt Collection- ADCB UAE

Hi,

I’ve been out of the UAE for almos 2 years now and i have unpaid debt loan.. the collection officer is threatening to file a travel ban and she told me that i cannot go out of the Philippine countey again... my question is, are they capable to file a case on me here in the philippines that may cause me not going to other countries? Because of travel ban?

Please reply thanns
Worrynot is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-16-2019, 07:15 AM   #13
keannu
keannu's Flag is: Philippines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worrynot View Post
Hi,

I’ve been out of the UAE for almos 2 years now and i have unpaid debt loan.. the collection officer is threatening to file a travel ban and she told me that i cannot go out of the Philippine countey again... my question is, are they capable to file a case on me here in the philippines that may cause me not going to other countries? Because of travel ban?

Please reply thanns
threaten you by email? stop reading your emails
keannu is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-16-2019, 07:33 AM   #14
Worrynot
Worrynot's Flag is: Philippines

Quote:
Originally Posted by keannu View Post
threaten you by email? stop reading your emails
By call’s, they are telling me that they will file a case kn me or even a travel ban here in the philippines. As per the collection officer i csnnot go out of the country philippines
Worrynot is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-16-2019, 10:00 AM   #15
keannu
keannu's Flag is: Philippines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worrynot View Post
By call’s, they are telling me that they will file a case kn me or even a travel ban here in the philippines. As per the collection officer i csnnot go out of the country philippines
change your number
keannu is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-03-2019, 11:43 PM   #16
Unregistered 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontyouworry View Post
You can send us an email to contact@uaedebtsolutions.com and will help you get it done.
I’ve been offered a job back in the uk I’ve not defaulted and have been paying an adcb cc and loan around 470000 without problem the company I now work is not doing well and looking to shed jobs what will happen if i return to the uk as the salary I have will not cover the repayments made

Old 06-05-2019, 06:10 AM   #17
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered 29 View Post
I’ve been offered a job back in the uk I’ve not defaulted and have been paying an adcb cc and loan around 470000 without problem the company I now work is not doing well and looking to shed jobs what will happen if i return to the uk as the salary I have will not cover the repayments made
Bank and collection agencies will start to harass you through emails, SMS, phone calls or even by personal visits for payment to them. It is that simple to understand

Old 06-05-2019, 06:51 AM   #18
Unregistered

I understand not my intention to do this but I may have no choice if I don’t get another job which I am actively seeking

Old 06-05-2019, 01:42 PM   #19
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I understand not my intention to do this but I may have no choice if I don’t get another job which I am actively seeking
In such situation, all you have to do is that you do not care what stunts the bank or collection agency does and avoid them to fullest. Whenever you have sufficient funds as you mentioned you have no bad intentions, you shall continue to pay.

Old 06-12-2019, 02:17 AM   #20
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontyouworry View Post
In such situation, all you have to do is that you do not care what stunts the bank or collection agency does and avoid them to fullest. Whenever you have sufficient funds as you mentioned you have no bad intentions, you shall continue to pay.
Could someone please advise if ADCB can file a case in India for unpaid debts in UAE as they have brances in Indian cities ? Or do the fall under UAE jurisdiction?