Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > HEALTHCARE LAW and MALPRACTICE > Medical Malpractice

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-16-2019, 08:47 PM   #11
notanattrny
notanattrny's Flag is: United States

Default Re: It's been almost 3 years...

Quote:
Originally Posted by notanattrny View Post
My understanding and forgiveness of my Mom's death comes and goes. It's disrupted my life immensely. How does one accept something that does not make sense and just "get over it?" Everything prior to my Mom's death were thoughts opinions, beliefs, and/or speculation. After her death, everything is factual, documented. The doctor's only diagnosis as I picked her up at the hospital was she was over medicated. He yelled at my mother! I knew right away he was wrong because I dispensed her medications. Also, if her mental condition is a result of being over medicated, how do you explain she is still delusional and paranoid after 3 days in the hospital? As my Mom's mental health declined rapidly, she and I tried to figure out what was happening because without my knowledge, hospice was called in. Who let an incompetent 71 yr old lady sign herself up for hospice? She didn't know what she had done because she asked me, "What did I get myself into and how do I get out of it?" She was in the hospital because her mental condition changed almost overnight and I thought she had a stroke. I looked after her for 10 years. I knew her as well as she knew herself. Anyway, come to find out in my search for answers, she was under medicated. She ran out of her Synthroid medication while away. That was the cause of her mental decline. Seems like blood work at the hospital would have revealed that. I feel more responsible for her death than anyone. I just feel the medical professionals didn't try. Her death certificate says she died of cancer. She did not have cancer. I know because I never missed a doctors appointment and she was screened for cancer in Feb of 2016. A full year after my Mom's death, I took my sister to the ER. The nurse remembered my mom and they were upset at the way she was treated and had the head of the hospital notified and she called me. She acted like it was no big deal, but, of course, it wasn't her mother. There are so many more things, documented things, that I'm not even mentioning. So, this is just a fraction of everything that went wrong. What I find ironic, I'm no doctor but I know what killed my mom...morphine suppressed her organs (lungs). Doctors who are trained professionals should know but rushed to judgement and were DEAD wrong! Yet, although the doctors were wrong and I'm right, courts and the public will believe those doctors and not even listen to my story. There is not one other person in the world with ALL the facts other than myself. Is this case of medical malpractice?
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE A CASE MEDICAL NEGLIGENCE?
notanattrny is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 06-17-2019, 09:10 AM   #12
Highwayman
Top Level Member

Then speak to an attorney who specialize in medical malpractice.
Highwayman is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-06-2019, 05:40 AM   #13
Unregistered

Sounds like a MED MAL to me!!

Lawyer up and go get em!