Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY and INTERNET LAW > Online Purchases and Sales

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-18-2018, 10:26 AM   #1
Philipu
Philipu's Flag is: Russian Federation

Post TradeKey Quality Buyer Review

We are ZRBT Company ltd, specialized in research, development and production of sheep casings since 30 years. We are registered premium member at tradekey.com. Tradekey review was just as an inquiry sharing platform like others. Tradekey aligned one of their managers with us who helped us in many things and reason to trust tradekey membership. There were many challenges and tradekey manager help us to reach buyers, assist in negotiation with buyers and in spite of all difficulties we successfully got an order of worth $132,000. Tradekey manager always ask us about tradekey service feedback if I am happy or not. This make me more comfortable to work here. Now I review tradekey as best platform for international trade.
Philipu is offline   Reply With Quote

5 out of 5 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 07-20-2018, 03:34 AM   #2
Edward Reis
Edward Reis's Flag is: Maldives

Default Re: TradeKey Quality Buyer Review

Here is how we won the deal with tradekey.
We have created a membership account on Alibaba, Made in China, Global sources and tradekey. We have gone through reviews of all and found best experience at tradekey as it is more connected with us as a true loyal to get us benefit. We are prime fortune company. Our main production items are Pine Veneer & Plywood for building & constructions. The special service of tradekey is KAM. She always remind me for many tasks which I usually forget to do like check buyer email, reply buyer, new buyer contacted us, price etc. She is so active more than me that until now we have sent 8 samples of plywood and closed 2 big deal in international market. I review tradekey as most trusted b2b site. One of the buyers asked for 1 million plywood sheets in Dubai, it was looking like a scam to our company. KAM arranged a business meeting in UAE and our team met buyer there as well as order got mature. This is the biggest order our company receive from tradekey b2b.
Edward Reis is offline   Reply With Quote

4 out of 4 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 07-20-2018, 10:04 AM   #3
MW45
MW45's Flag is: Australia

Here is my story

I have found clients of food processing machines that visited to our factory just because of my buyer consultant and Tradekey efforts. He kept strong connection with buyers to fix the meetings. Thanks a lot tradekey and our smart Buyer consultant. These meetings helped us to get worth $339,100.00 business from the buyers. Buyers trust Fadron Global Services Ltd because of tradekey. I am happy to work with Tradekey. I will cooperate happily in future and will refer positive tradekey reviews with my business friends.
MW45 is offline   Reply With Quote

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 12-06-2018, 03:11 AM   #4
Sabrina Ray
Sabrina Ray's Flag is: Singapore

Exceptionally incredible administration and expert aptitudes to keep scam deals away. It's a great experience to collaborate with Tradekey
Sabrina Ray is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No