Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > OTHER LEGAL ISSUES > Money Frauds and Scams

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-10-2018, 09:46 PM   #5401
Lynndel
Top Level Member
Lynndel's Flag is: United States

Default Re: "In-the-knows" have painted themselves into a corner (3rd thread)

Don Quixote's last 3 updates still have me laughing at all the utter BS they contained. They are no more real than the claimed filing with the Hague Permanent Court of Arbitration, and I, and others, were having criminal complaints filed against us with the ICC. Don Quixote has no clue what type of cases an Appeals Court hears. While it may sound good to the remaining faithful, that's all it is...it just sounds good. None of it is real.

So let's do a little recap of the number of claims filed to date. Out of 1,604 members in Don Quixote's group, only 456 claims have been filed. Rather odd isn't it, that this is what everyone has been waiting for, and just a little over 1/4 of the total members of the group have filed a claim. Not doing very well are you Don Quixote. The number of claims filed should have been in the tens of thousands by now. Heck, I had more people who were filing a criminal complaint against me than there are claims filed for people to get their money back.

Speaking of the criminal complaints, Don Quixote did say that there was going to be a new filing of criminal complaints, and I would be included in those filings. Yet not one word about this filing. I am beginning to feel like a second-class citizen with Don Quixote.

Can't wait to hear the excuse as to why the courier has not been able to deliver the packages, which Don Quixote should be announcing soon. Then he might want to wait until the New Year for the bad news. It is Christmas time after all, and another year of the payments are going to happen but didn't. The same "it is going to happen soon" will be repeated for Christmas next year; and the courier will still not have delivered the packages.

With Don Quixote it is tell the made up story, rinse, tell the made up story, rinse, tell the made up story, rinse...you get the picture. and of course still begging for money for Crystal/FP.
Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals

Last edited by Lynndel; 12-10-2018 at 11:35 PM.
Lynndel is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 12-12-2018, 11:41 AM   #5402
Jonh D Lier
Top Level Member
Jonh D Lier's Flag is: Belgium

Latest official BudiBS: Obviously members support is highly needed

Budigower » 11 Dec 2018 17:04

Hello Guys :violence-instagib:

It is an interesting experience posting here. If I do not post enough detail here I get slammed by some numbnut who cannot read between the lines. If I post to much detail I get hauled over the coals for disclosure. Then again, I get pummeled because I don't know the information when mostly I don't know the information.

Have you ever wondered about just how much information we actually do get when one must surely know from personal experience that every aspect of this saga is of the utmost confidentiality and yet we are still able to put the pieces together!

Yes, the Criminal Complaint has been lodged and that has been notified to Simon's lawyer. That was done on Monday 10 December and that was the day we said we would be attending to that. It was a nine document information dump. Nothing about this show is brief and simple.

Those of you who use their feelings to guide themselves through this actually get the message and comprehend the way forward. Those of you who worship their minds - well that is just chaos for them.

We will continue increasing the pressure as the momentum is there on all fronts and it will unfold for us in the way that it is needed.

Your support for First Payee is essential.

cheers Budi
Jonh D Lier is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 12-12-2018, 07:27 PM   #5403
Lynndel
Top Level Member
Lynndel's Flag is: United States

Aw, Don Quixote is back to double-speak again. On the one hand Don Quixote claims the information is confidential and in the next breath he is telling everyone in the 1600 reporters, media outlets and government officials to whom he has sent the so-called "Confidential Information." Every so-called filing you make contains the so-called "Confidential Information" and you have posted a few of those filings on the website for all to see and read. The only ones who don't know what is going on seems to be those in your cult of followers, and haven't figured it out yet that Crystal is the First Payee.

Yeppers, Criminal Complaints were filed with the Frankfurt Prosecutor General, Prof. Dr. Fünfsinn and Deputy Senior Prosecutor Kunze; just like the criminal complaints were filed with the ICC. You would think that with my having a criminal complaint filed against me for the dastardly offences of Interference of Justice and Crimes Against Humanity, that the ICC investigators would have been in touch with me by now. You are aware that when someone has a criminal complaint filed against them they are notified so they can file a rebuttal to the complaint, right Don Quixote?

Confidential Information my assets.
Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals
Lynndel is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old Yesterday, 01:57 PM   #5404
littlewhitegirl
littlewhitegirl's Flag is: United States

Budi and about 4 of the forum moderators keep that BS machine running. Not much more than online thugs.

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No