Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > FAMILY LAW, DIVORCE, CUSTODY > Child Custody and Support

Register FAQ Tags Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-08-2015, 02:44 PM   #81
Friend In Court
Top Level Member
Friend In Court's Flag is: United States

Default Re: If I give up my parental rights do I still have to pay child support?

Regardless of what the 'gentleman' went through, he has an obligation to feed his children. Even the animals feed their young before they feed themselves.

Can he walk up to his 14-year old son and say, "I want to disown you, give up all rights as father to you because I can only support myself, not you. I don't care if you don't have a roof over your head, food on the table, money for clothes or school. Too bad, kid. Bye!"

Can any one who calls themselves a human being do that to their young?
Friend In Court is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 09-03-2015, 12:12 PM   #82
MartaJ

Agree completely!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It absolutely sucks that you have to pay for a child you don't want to deal with. BTW, I am a mother who has to pay after the father cheatd and had two other brats. So I left.
MartaJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-25-2017, 09:16 PM   #83
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by raredude11 View Post
[QUVery good! Everyone struggling under the onus of child support should investigate this.OTE=Unregistered;246953]All courts and public "officials" are acting in fraud. Do not give jurisdiction over you to anyone. When going into court challenge jurisdiction and stay on point no matter what. The courts can not proceed until jurisdiction has been established, and they do not have it unless you give it to them or deviate and give them subject matter. Do not consent, do not do anything but challenge the courts jurisdiction. Object to everything until the plaintiff has provided written proof of jurisdiction.

Btw, I signed my rights over to help my daughter get insurance that I could not provide through her step father, which he was willing to adopt so he could put her on his military ins. After signing, CS kept coming out of my check every week for about a month or so. Then CS sent me three checks for the amount taken from the date of me signing over parental rights.

My daughter's mother put me through the ringer all because she wanted me back for years and I wouldn't come back, I was already 5yrs deep into a relationship and I left because she cheated on me twice that I know of. Once she ended up pregnant, had the baby and I continued to be there, for my daughter and her new daughter, for about another year. Then she cheated, and that was it. She's hated me every since, probably because she'll never forget the day I left...on her birth day. And the fact that I just recently had a son, which she wanted for years and I wouldn't give her another child. Women are evil, least this one is. Now she's sending our daughter of to "boot camp" because my daughter wants to see me and talk to me. After last night, I will probably not see or hear from her for two and a half years, when she become 18yrs. She has all my info and can easily find me. It makes me feel good that she sees through her mothers lie. Her mom has been trying to brainwash her into thinking I don't love her now that I have son. She knows that's not true, I always wanted a daughter first. Heck I had her name picked out when I was 17 and had her when I was 21.

Anyways,

Here's why is all a fraud...

· December 26th 1933 49 Statute 3097 Treaty Series 881 (Convention on Rights and Duties of States) stated CONGRESS replaced STATUTES with international law, placing all states under international law.

· December 9th 1945 International Organization Immunities Act relinquished every public office of the United States to the United Nations.

· 22 CFR 92.12-92.31 FR Heading “Foreign Relationship” states that an oath is required to take office.

· Title 8 USC 1481 stated once an oath of office is taken citizenship is relinquished, thus you become a foreign entity, agency, or state. That means every public office is a foreign state, including all political subdivisions. (i.e. every single court is considered a separate foreign entity)

· Title 22 USC (Foreign Relations and Intercourse) Chapter 11 identifies all public officials as foreign agents.

· Title 28 USC 3002 Section 15A states that the United States is a Federal Corporation and not a Government, including the Judiciary Procedural Section.

· Federal Rules of Civil Procedure (FRCP) 4j states that the Court jurisdiction and immunity fall under a foreign State.

· The 11th Amendment states ”The Judicial power of the United States shall not be construed to extend to any suit in law or equity, commenced or prosecuted against one of the United States by Citizens of another State, or by Citizens or Subjects of an Foreign State.” (A foreign entity, agency, or state cannot bring any suit against a United States citizen without abiding the following procedure.)

· Title 22 CFR 93.1-93.2 states that the Department of State has to be notified of any suit, and in turn has to notify the United States citizen of said suit.

· Title 28 USC 1330 states that the United States District Court has to grant permission for the suit to be pursued once the court has been supplied sufficient proof that the United States citizen is actually a corporate entity.

· Title 28 USC 1608 I have Absolute Immunity as a Corporation

· Title 28 USC 1602-1611 (Foreign Sovereign Immunities Act) allows the jurisdiction of a court to be challenged, and a demand of proper jurisdiction to be stated.

· July 27th 1868 15 Statutes at Large Chapter 249 Section 1 “Acts Concerning American Citizens in a Foreign State”, expatriation, is what is broken when jurisdiction is demanded, and it is not met with an answer.

· Under the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure 12b 6 the prosecution has failed to provide adequate proof that the parties involved in this situation are actually corporate entities. I have provided ample proof that the prosecution and other agents are actually corporations.

· 1950 81st Congress Investigated the Lawyers Guild and determined that the B.A.R. Association is founded and ran by communists under definition. Thus any elected official that is a member of the B.A.R. will only be loyal to the B.A.R. and not the people.
[/QUOTE]

Old 07-30-2019, 03:33 AM   #84
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: If I give up my parental rights do I still have to pay child support?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friend In Court View Post
Regardless of what the 'gentleman' went through, he has an obligation to feed his children. Even the animals feed their young before they feed themselves.

Can he walk up to his 14-year old son and say, "I want to disown you, give up all rights as father to you because I can only support myself, not you. I don't care if you don't have a roof over your head, food on the table, money for clothes or school. Too bad, kid. Bye!"

No they cannot!! Well said!!

Old 02-23-2020, 05:37 AM   #85
Pete P

Default Re: If I give up my parental rights do I still have to pay child support?

Seeks to me you should be able to give up the rights and be done. Especially e.g. if the mother doesn't care if I leave or stay.

Old 02-24-2020, 09:16 AM   #86
Highwayman
Top Level Member

"Seeks" to you?

Stop making useless comments on 12 year old threads.
Highwayman is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2020, 11:04 AM   #87
Unregistered

yeah seeks to me...got it?

Old 05-19-2020, 03:26 AM   #88
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friend In Court View Post

Well sometimes you just can't afford it madam? And that's the way it is.