Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > REAL ESTATE and PROPERTY LAW > Landlord vs Tenant Issues

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-23-2013, 04:44 PM   #1
chankando

Default Wrongfully Terminated (for Criminal Activity)

I Was Terminated for Criminal Activity, When The Police Pulled in front of my unit he jumped out of his car and walked to the porch and opened my brand new beer that was never opened and he opened it and pour it out and broke it on the ground and stood there with no explanation so we took a pic of him and their were lost of people out there in the streets having a water fight and saw he action and he got a reaction and he called for back up and the beat every member of my family and lied on their police reports and falsely arrested us and broke my sisters arm and they even took me out of one cell and threw me in with my sis and say that i broke her arm when it was all caught up on video i had my hearing and the hearing officer put all my witness out would allow me to speak and just like that she terminated me for the video on youtube police tripping on 43rd street and police brutally ko's innocent old lady also on youtube. Me and my children have been homeless every since, no one could help us cause the police were involved not even legal aid,and i tried to file an appeal but no one or no courthouse could tell me were to appeal this action not even the supervisor of my local office.
chankando is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 12-23-2013, 04:54 PM   #2
AFFA
Top Level Member

Default re: Wrongfully Terminated (for Criminal Activity)

I wish to inform you that you may report to police about actions of other party. If police fails to take action then you may report matter to FBI or police complaint cell. If you have been terminated from employment on incorrect grounds then you may also contact department of labor of your state. You may further file a defamation case and claim compensation.

AFF
AFFA is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-23-2013, 06:41 PM   #3
Friend In Court
Top Level Member
Friend In Court's Flag is: United States

Default Re: Wrongfully Terminated (for Criminal Activity)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chankando View Post
I Was Terminated for Criminal Activity, When The Police Pulled in front of my unit he jumped out of his car and walked to the porch and opened my brand new beer that was never opened and he opened it and pour it out and broke it on the ground and stood there with no explanation so we took a pic of him and their were lost of people out there in the streets having a water fight and saw he action and he got a reaction and he called for back up and the beat every member of my family and lied on their police reports and falsely arrested us and broke my sisters arm and they even took me out of one cell and threw me in with my sis and say that i broke her arm when it was all caught up on video i had my hearing and the hearing officer put all my witness out would allow me to speak and just like that she terminated me for the video on youtube police tripping on 43rd street and police brutally ko's innocent old lady also on youtube. Me and my children have been homeless every since, no one could help us cause the police were involved not even legal aid,and i tried to file an appeal but no one or no courthouse could tell me were to appeal this action not even the supervisor of my local office.
In your city, at least your county, there should be several lawyers who have filed suit against the police for various breaches; unlawful arrest and imprisonment, police brutality, and so on. They may be listed several ways; administrative law, personal injury, but most likely you will find an attorney listed as one who pursues civil rights claims.

If you in fact have a case it would be taken on contingency (without cost to you) and nothing would be owed the lawyer until he won the case for you. Much will depend upon the evidence that can be obtained.

So do see a lawyer to see if you can get redress for your injuries.
Friend In Court is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-23-2013, 07:14 PM   #4
sandyclaus

Quote:
Originally Posted by chankando View Post
I'm not hearing anything about a wrongful termination.

Cops don't just jump out of vehicles to empty someones unopened beer and cause the commotion you're claiming happened as a result. There has GOT to be much, moch more to this story.

It sounds like there was an ongoing party at your place, that alcohol was involved, and that you got caught up in the chaos. You were either the host of this party, or a willing participant. If you and your family members were resisting the police officers' efforts to stop the party, including fighting them when things were clearly out of control, then the police were doing their job and you were likely injured as a result of your willful resistance of the same. I'll bet that if one looks at your YouTube recordings of the incident that the court's interpretation of what really happened isn't going to be too far off from my own description of the events.

Since you and your family were directly involved in the incident, your LL was well within their rights to terminate your tenancy for doing so. When instructed by law enforcement to cease and desist with the out of control partying of you and your guests, instead of following their orders, you chose to fight them. Your LL doesn't need, nor deserve, to have to deal with tenants who have the potential to cause some serious damages to the premises.

As you read this over, you may well disagree with my take on the situation. You are free to pursue action against the police officers and even try to sue the LL for the termination of your tenancy. You already know what's probably going to happen with the police, as your YouTube video will tell the story you have conveniently left out. As for the apartment tenancy, you had an opportunity to fight the eviction by going to court and telling the judge why you felt it was unwarranted. Again, that YouTube video could have told the story for you, and the end result would be the same as it is now. If, however, you chose to go ahead and move out and NOT fight the eviction, that was your own decision to make. If you really were so innocent as you claim, then you would have gone to court instead of immediately moving out and becoming homeless.
sandyclaus is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-24-2013, 01:18 PM   #5
Friend In Court
Top Level Member
Friend In Court's Flag is: United States

I concur with Sandy re the eviction for landlords have the right to terminate a tenancy (evict) anyone who brings police activity to their premises or is found violating the law. That issue is way down the line in importance to the allegations of unlawful use of force and other items you mention in your post. See a lawyer remains my advice.
Friend In Court is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-27-2013, 03:35 PM   #6
chankando

Sorry
Sandy Thats exactly how it happen i just had hernia repair surgery 2 days early and as i stated there was a water fight in the street i and he pulled up jumped out of his car my guest would be that the crowd dis burst before he had a chance to approach the so i feel as though he took it out on us as we just were sitting there and no my place was not the party place my neighbor and manger of the building ask me to come sit with them and get out of my hot apartment and get some air because they haven't seen me since my surgery !!! Im sorry this is the truth and my sister was taking a nap when she herd the police throwing her son around she came out and two officer socked her in the head front and back at the same time knocked her out and broke her arm see u can see in the video. hey this is los angeles an the fake police report was sent to housing authority by the lapd station not my landlord i was a great tenant and he said i can still use him for a reference This cop was just plain out of line and what happen to us was unjustified and no one seem to help . i wish i could post the picture !!!email me and ill show u the pic of the officer and youll see and can determine for yourself .

Old 12-31-2013, 02:02 PM   #7
Unregistered

those who can't use a period should be jailed.

Old 01-02-2014, 02:22 AM   #8
Lexus
Top Level Member

The persons were acting against law. Please make a complaint to FBI. If you have been terminated you have the right to complaint in the Labor Organization. On the term of your eviction, the LL is not guilty as he can do so. But you can make a complaint in the court with evidence for reinstating you in the property. Court will see all the evidence laid down by you before making any judgment.
Lexus is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-03-2014, 01:28 PM   #9
chankando

Old 01-03-2014, 01:31 PM   #10
chankando

THE FBI TOLD ME TO CONTACT INTERNAL AFFAIRS.AND THEY CALLED ME AND SAID THEIR OPENING AN INVESTIGATION AND THAT THEY WILL CONTACT ME WITH IN A YEAR.STILL WAITING!!