Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > ATTORNEYS, COURTS, LITIGATION > Small Claims Courts

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-11-2019, 12:58 PM   #21
Pixielots
Pixielots's Flag is: Philippines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linuxxx View Post
METROPOLITAN TRIAL COURT
Mr/Mrs ?????
Expect our official summon to issue your COURT ORDER(Bench Warrant) exactly 3pm NOV. 14, 2018) together with Sheriff team to issue Writ of Preliminary Attachment to garnish your real and personal property at NCR, QUEZON CITY
Please be inform for your voluntary surrender to avoid commotion at your area. Kindly call, ATTY. LETICIA RAMOS 09558667489/09071106160

I just received this txt from an unknown number
Sa cashwagon dn i dont know wht todo po can someone advise me
Thnks
Pinuntahan po ba kayo?
Pixielots is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 02-15-2019, 11:59 AM   #22
Unregistered

Ganyang ganyan din na received kng txt just today, nag antay2 ako kng may dadating nga pro gumabi lng wla din nmn dumatin, I'm planning to visit the local police station tomorrow to verify this text kng totoo ba o ano pdi kng gawin dito, tinawagan ko ang nmber na binigay dian at sabi manila prosecutor daw sila nka usap ko siya daw c Antonio Domlao at may pending case daw ako under RA 315, 318 & RA 8484 filed by cashwagonifoforward daw nila sa pasay for execution kaya tumawa nlng ako kasi dito ako sa bacolod tpos may kaso ako sa Manila..

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAsking12345 View Post
City Prosecutor's officer Advisory: (My Name) Your Complainant party has a direct filing with affidavit of complain attachment of evidence in the Prosecutors office. Expect our Camp Crame Warrant Section official to Serve your Bench Warrant with Writ of Preliminary attachment please be informed for your voluntary surrender to avoid commotion at your place Fiscal.Cecilia Gonzales.Prosecutor office manila. Kindly call at 899-1614 / 09385766848

May naka experience na ba nito and anong mangyari or pananakot lang ito haling sa Kanika ? Reply Po ung nka experience na. Salamat Po NG marami

Old 02-19-2019, 10:34 PM   #23
Saveme89
Saveme89's Flag is: Philippines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Ganyang ganyan din na received kng txt just today, nag antay2 ako kng may dadating nga pro gumabi lng wla din nmn dumatin, I'm planning to visit the local police station tomorrow to verify this text kng totoo ba o ano pdi kng gawin dito, tinawagan ko ang nmber na binigay dian at sabi manila prosecutor daw sila nka usap ko siya daw c Antonio Domlao at may pending case daw ako under RA 315, 318 & RA 8484 filed by cashwagonifoforward daw nila sa pasay for execution kaya tumawa nlng ako kasi dito ako sa bacolod tpos may kaso ako sa Manila..

I hope you can update us po anung nagyare, grabe sila. Guato naman naten bayran pero ayaw nila ihinto yung tubo kahit pa nawalan ka ng trabaho,
Saveme89 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-19-2019, 10:40 PM   #24
Saveme89
Saveme89's Flag is: Philippines

Default Re: Cashwagon Small Claim

I wanted to pay then even asking for a pyment plan or installment pero they refuse they like the whole ammount or let your debt skyrocket. Ang mahal ng tubo nila grabe sagad sa buto. Hindi ko sila nabayaran kasi I lost my job then the next thing you know yung 3k na utang mo naging 21k! I received calls and txt na papabarangay daw ako then court summons. Napaka stressful if eneyone here know what to do please pa advice po.
Saveme89 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-07-2019, 12:19 AM   #25
tatzuki
tatzuki's Flag is: Philippines

I tried loaning from them, first loan 2k, and paid it on time plus interest.. Second idid have financial issues came up and having a hard time paying them.. I got penalties.. They told me to avoid penalties of 500p every week i should pay at least 800 to extend my account for another 15days.. And then i ask them how much i owe they told me it went up to 4300 included the penalties.. Imagine from 2k to 4300.. I paid them 4300 dec 7, 2018 so they will stop giving me penalties and all and never load again with them..then by january or feb cant remember.. Someone emailed me email address is, daccs2016@yahoo.com warning me and telling me i should pay 3500 because thats my balance.. Wtf!! And another person called me from law office they said, i need to pay 1500 because 1k is my pending balance and 500 is for attorneys fee or whatever.. I told them why would i have balance if i paid it already, thay told me cashwagon pass my account to them i just need to pay the amount and they will close my account for good..i told them someone emailed me too about that but they told me 3500 is my balance, they said ignore that its just 1500 and its only them i have to talk to.. Seriously?!! Total ripped off!! Pls do something about this.. They are taking advantage of people who's in need and scaring harassing them that they will go to our house.. Anybody help us.. feb 28 i received email again from the same email add.. Warning me again to pay..
tatzuki is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-10-2019, 02:52 AM   #26
Candy girl
Candy girl's Flag is: Philippines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello! Same with me. 6mos na ako di nakakabayad same with ROBOCASH. Nawalan din ako ng work. Iniignore ko mga messagws nila actually. Ngayon may natanggap nanaman akong message na SUMMONS na daw from CASHWAGON LEGAL DEPARTMENT daw. Yun naman ang iniisip ko.

I have the same situation with robocash and I'm just wondering if they really file small claims etc or whatever case.
I also asked for payment plan but they refused and they want the whole amount. I am jobless and don't know what to do.
Candy girl is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-10-2019, 11:06 PM   #27
sheila1992
sheila1992's Flag is: Philippines

nagpupunta po ba talaga cla sa bahay? pls po reply
sheila1992 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-26-2019, 05:33 AM   #28
Unregistered

Hnd naman po sa ineencourage ko kayo na wag nagbayad. Pero ung loan ng husband ko na 5k e 27k na XA ngyon. I think last August namin na loan un. Lahat ng klaseng pananakot. Sheriff, barangay etc wala naman nagpunta.

Etong s small claims court. BAKIT SMS? NASAAN ANG COURT DOCUMENT??? Wag po kayo paka stress. Mga collection agency Yan. Friend ko nga 200k utang s malaking bangko e puro pananakot lang ginawa nila. E wala tlga ibabayad friend ko. Napagod na lang sila.

Bad effect lang is mahirap or hindi nakapag loan in the future.

Old 03-26-2019, 10:30 AM   #29
Unregistered

Lawyers and law firms do not text or email. They just send you official letters on your registered address. Once you receive it, you need to attend the hearing if there is any. In this case, these are collection agencies. They want you to pay them directly.

Old 03-26-2019, 08:11 PM   #30
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linuxxx View Post
METROPOLITAN TRIAL COURT
Mr/Mrs ?????
Expect our official summon to issue your COURT ORDER(Bench Warrant) exactly 3pm NOV. 14, 2018) together with Sheriff team to issue Writ of Preliminary Attachment to garnish your real and personal property at NCR, QUEZON CITY
Please be inform for your voluntary surrender to avoid commotion at your area. Kindly call, ATTY. LETICIA RAMOS 09558667489/09071106160

I just received this txt from an unknown number
Sa cashwagon dn i dont know wht todo po can someone advise me
Thnks
Hi Linuxxx, what happened here? Just a scare right?