Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > OTHER LEGAL ISSUES > Money Frauds and Scams

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-12-2019, 05:43 AM   #5471
Mugwump
Top Level Member

Talking Re: "In-the-knows" have painted themselves into a corner (3rd thread)

Looks like the "Crystal" ball has broken...
Mugwump is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 03-12-2019, 05:06 PM   #5472
Lynndel
Top Level Member
Lynndel's Flag is: United States

Default Re: "In-the-knows" have painted themselves into a corner (3rd thread)

I have noticed a new trend with Don Quixote's posts of late. They are getting further and further apart. Where he used to do 2-3 weekly, then it went to one weekly and now it is one about every 2 weeks.

Guess it is getting harder and harder to come up with new stories to keep the faithful believing. Of course it might help if he actually could show proof of his past claims of activity actually happened and there were concrete results. Since the previous stories were not true, instead he just comes up with new stories to tell and forgets about updating his past claims.

I still believe the key is to stop the payments to Crystal will end this saga
Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals
Lynndel is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 03-15-2019, 01:47 AM   #5473
Jonh D Lier
Top Level Member
Jonh D Lier's Flag is: Belgium

Latest BudiBS:

Budigower » 13 Mar 2019 19:34

Hello All :character-sebastian:

This exercise could never be simplified. It is impossible to view it in a few concise steps. After all it is the biggest financial event in history.

We have seen self-centred people exert their control addictions over all the steps that we have worked through. We are all addicted to control, however some are control monsters and these are what we are confronting.

On all fronts that we are working on, control is being removed, we are making the cracks bigger and bigger. Some are starting to see all their plans of control falling apart. Some have recognised that the filing of the Criminal Complaint is doomsday for them.

Hang in there and keep your support for First Payee front and centre and the end game will become visible for all.

cheers Budi

Budigower » 14 Mar 2019 20:01

Hi Guys :violence-stickwhack: :violence-smack: :violence-axechase: :scared-eek:

How can someone put this!!! For Simon to get out of the hellish state he is in is to fully capitulate to the requests and directives of his team of solicitors and in particular to the head solicitor which is known as 'Smart Guy'.

Consider you most hellish never ending nightmare, then multiply that a zillion times - for that to end for Simon is his absolute surrender to compliance.

He has had over to weeks of living hell, it is an experience that you not want anyone to experience and I mean not anyone.

This is absolutely CRUNCH TIME and it will be the go button.

I have never gone close to envisaging the unrelenting and extreme 'pressure' being put on anyone so extensively to get what is required underway, but this is it. There is only one way out of this hell for Simon and that is complete capitulation - which it will be.

In the meantime we need to cover First Payee's rent and to do that we need a further US$500.

cheers Budi
Jonh D Lier is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-17-2019, 02:49 AM   #5474
Lynndel
Top Level Member

Now I know why it took Don Quixote 2 weeks to come up with his latest update. What total and utter BS. His updates are getting more ridiculous with each passing one. I do feel sorry for anyone who believes anything he said is true; weLl except for begging for money for Crystal.

At this rate, I think his next update will be closer to 3 weeks as it is getting harder and harder for him to keep coming up with new BS to post. The SI saga still has not had an update in the last 2 years. That alone should tell you this is all smoke and mirrors and total BS.

Zero criminal indictments despite all the criminal complaints that have "allegedly" been filed with the authorities. Every court filing has been ignored and zero action taken. You would think since this is the biggest financial event in history the courts would have acted on at least one of the actions filed.

Biggest financial event in history my assets. This was a penny-ante Ponzi that died in 2006. A Ponzi that was lucky to have taken in $25 million dollars but now has magically morphed into $300 Billion Dollars. Yeah right Don Quixote.

And I am still waiting to hear from the ICC about their criminal charges against me for the interference with the administration of justice and crimes against humanity. I mean there were over 500 criminal complaints filed against me. One would think I would have had a list of criminal charges against me since this is the biggest financial crime in history, but there are zero criminal charges against me for the dastardly things I have done against SI and the recovery of money. How can this be?

Don Quixote should have had me ask the members of the SI forum to file their claims. At least he would have gotten over 500 to file they hate me so much or all 1607 of them.

Last edited by Lynndel; 03-18-2019 at 01:31 AM.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 03-17-2019, 02:53 AM   #5475
Mugwump
Top Level Member

Quote:
After all it is the biggest financial event in history.

Sure it is Budi, that's why there's never been any press about it. LOL

Quote:
This is absolutely CRUNCH TIME and it will be the go button.

Just like it has been many times before over several years!

Old 03-26-2019, 03:18 PM   #5476
Lynndel
Top Level Member

I have a suggestion for Don Quixote for his next update. How about you update everyone on how the September 3, 2018 Amended Formal Criminal Complaint Filed Against German Officials is coming along.

You can also tell us of the progress the German Reporters have made since you said, and I quote:
"The German journalists have broken rank and are collectively investigating. They now recognise the Government is lying to them. The German journalists who have broken rank have pulled off a stunning event for us all. They have encouraged and brought about a European Union Banking Commission investigation into the handling of our affair by the German Government." There was a result of this commission investigation, right? So what was the result? Crystal has to know the answer since she is on top of it all, right?

What is the status of the 3rd Amended Formal Criminal Complaint filed October 8, 2018?

Also update everyone on the status or the 50 claims amounting to US$25 Billion filed with the Frankfurt Court.

The status of the Six (6) investigations that are now underway throughout the bureaucracy of Germany.

The status of the claims Filed and the Frankfurt Prosecutor General in December 2018.

The status of the Criminal Complaint filed 10 December.

And last but not least for now, did Crystal give Simon's Mum and Dad his address since he has not cooperated in doing what he was told he had to do or his address would be given to his Mum and Dad?

Now I could have listed many, many, many more, but these are the easiest of the lot to answer. I am sure the SI members would want answers to these past updates, so come on Don Quixote give us an update on all of these events.

Last edited by Lynndel; 03-27-2019 at 04:20 AM.

Old 03-29-2019, 12:21 AM   #5477
Mugwump
Top Level Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynndel View Post
I have a suggestion for Don Quixote for his next update. How about you update everyone on how the September 3, 2018 Amended Formal Criminal Complaint Filed Against German Officials is coming along.

You can also tell us of the progress the German Reporters have made since you said, and I quote:
"The German journalists have broken rank and are collectively investigating. They now recognise the Government is lying to them. The German journalists who have broken rank have pulled off a stunning event for us all. They have encouraged and brought about a European Union Banking Commission investigation into the handling of our affair by the German Government." There was a result of this commission investigation, right? So what was the result? Crystal has to know the answer since she is on top of it all, right?

What is the status of the 3rd Amended Formal Criminal Complaint filed October 8, 2018?

Also update everyone on the status or the 50 claims amounting to US$25 Billion filed with the Frankfurt Court.

The status of the Six (6) investigations that are now underway throughout the bureaucracy of Germany.

The status of the claims Filed and the Frankfurt Prosecutor General in December 2018.

The status of the Criminal Complaint filed 10 December.

And last but not least for now, did Crystal give Simon's Mum and Dad his address since he has not cooperated in doing what he was told he had to do or his address would be given to his Mum and Dad?

Now I could have listed many, many, many more, but these are the easiest of the lot to answer. I am sure the SI members would want answers to these past updates, so come on Don Quixote give us an update on all of these events.

Don't expect any answers Lynn. You'll never get one. But fear not, Budi will have another new "update" soon, explaining absolutely everything. LOL

Old 03-29-2019, 12:26 AM   #5478
Jonh D Lier
Top Level Member
Jonh D Lier's Flag is: Belgium

Latest BudiBS:

Budigower » 27 Mar 2019 18:53

Hello Account Holders :teasing-signhere: :royalty-pharaoh:

Criminal Complaint #NFRC190302875794 filed with UK Action Fraud, March 26, 2019

The full text of the Criminal Complaint is available on shortfingereddonald.com

Thank you Martin for such a difficult and stressful exercise now underway - with more to come.

Your support for First Payee is very important.

cheers Budi

Budigower » 28 Mar 2019 19:18

Hi Guys :techie-pressanykey:

Just to give you an idea of monitoring details that we pick up on. 70 people visited the website shortfingered.com the day before and 59 today with 63% new users. Also what shows up as what cities these visitors come from plus pages visited and for how long. This is particularly helpful when we are looking for reactions from lawyers, etc, that we send prompts to.

Thank you for taking the time to consider the data filed.

Will broaden the awareness greatly early next week with a wider distribution of the notice of filing the complaint.

Kindly support First Payee

Budi
Jonh D Lier is offline   Reply With Quote

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 03-29-2019, 07:45 PM   #5479
Lynndel
Top Level Member

As the saying goes, "A mind is such a terrible thing to waste" and this update proves it.

Uh Don Quixote, I loved your comment, and I quote:
"Thank you Martin for such a difficult and stressful exercise now underway - with more to come."

What difficult and stressful exercise? This is a simple filing of a complaint that can be done online and should take no more than 20-30 minutes to complete. The only "stress" Martin would have is if he knew what he filed was all a lie. You do realize Martin that you don't have standing in this case. Also Don Quixote and Crystal could have filed this criminal complaint online. I would be asking them why you and not them?

At least you didn't try to claim that a case number doesn't get assigned until after the case has been heard BS that you tried to claim with the fake The Hague Permanent Court of Arbitration filing. And the SI Saga piece still has not been updated for more than 2 years now, and you want people to take you seriously. Too funny.

You still haven't learned that you cannot use initials in a person(s) name on a legal document. It must have their first and last name at a minimum, and preferably first, MI and last name. This complaint will be tossed just like all the others have been tossed.

I was just shocked that Don Quixote didn't ask for money for Martin since he was under such difficulty and stress filing this criminal complaint. I bet UK Action Fraud are scratching their heads wondering what in the world this criminal complaint is all about since it has nothing to do with the UK and happened way back in 2007 from a "claimed" UK court action that no-one has a record of and cannot be found. So much for the statute of limitations.

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 04-01-2019, 04:32 PM   #5480
Lynndel
Top Level Member

In case any of you didn't take the time to read the UK Criminal Complaint, I thought you would like to know just who the Defendants are in this criminal complaint. They are:

Fraser A. R. Richards aka Fraser A. Milverton;
Simon J. Church aka John Smith, Robin Richards, Theo Friedrichs;
Neil D. Hughes; and
my personal favorite "Unknown"

Hmm, wonder how many Unknowns there are running around the UK?

I'm sure you also are wondering just who the Plaintiffs are in this filing, well it is Martin and 310 other named Plaintiffs, but my favorite Plaintiffs are "Does 1 through 34,988."

That should make it easy for UK Action Fraud to locate them all during their investigation of this complaint. Hmm, let's see, they only have to figure out who Unknown is and 34,988 Does. Should take about 10 years to locate them all with such great information provided by Martin and the 310 named Plaintiffs.

Rather odd that in this criminal filing, two names are listed that have sworn off having anything to do with SI Investment Group and the legal action. They are Jerry Burling and Jean Noel Ott. Can we say copy and paste from all the frivolous previous criminal complaints filed by Don Quixote and Crystal? Of course we can. The list is the same list used in all of them.

And they are still claiming that over $3 Billion Dollars has been paid out from May 2009 to November 2010 in a Ponzi that was lucky to have taken in $25 Million Dollars.

The UK Action Fraud team must be rolling in the aisles laughing so hard at this filing made by Martin. And you believers wonder why we don't believe a word of Don Quixote's updates. Well we are even because we wonder why you all believe him.