•  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kiana33
    • Nov 2019
    • United States

pete davidson nude ken doll legal issue

I sent an email about 18 months to PD about this ken doll idea...and now they have used it (or a changed version of it) on tv and everywhere else. (ps-- I thought the manhood should be much larger in my version)

Do I have any rights about this situation? I feel it was my idea?

gk
  • AFFA
    Top Level Member
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Dec 2009

Re: pete davidson nude ken doll legal issue

I wish to inform you that your business idea does not have patent protection nor was an NDA signed before sharing the idea unsolicited by email, therefore, you may not have any relief in the matter. You may contact an attorney and seek guidance.

AFF

Comment

• Lexus
      Top Level Member
      ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
      • Sep 2010
      • United States

Re: pete davidson nude ken doll legal issue

Copyright provides protection for literary, artistic, dramatic or musical works (including computer programs) and other subject-matter known as performer's performances, sound recordings and communication signals. However, any idea, procedure, process, system, method of operation, concept, principle, or discovery, regardless of the form in which it is described, explained, illustrated, or embodied in such work aren’t protected by copyright law. It is the expression of ideas, facts, etc. that is protected by copyright.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...