Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > BUSINESS and FINANCE LAW > Other Business and Finance Law Issues > Credit Cards, Banking, Securities

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-30-2019, 03:09 PM   #381
Unregistered

In regards to my post earlier. I review her statement of her Emirates NBD. 38k is outstanding balance. 14,000k from that is on installment plan and the rest was 25k (outstanding balance and mostly of it is from the interest only). We don't have that 25k to pay for her outstanding balance so the bank will not out i terest on it. So please enlighten us what to do. Should we still pay for minimum of her Emirates NBB or stop paying so they can file a police case.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 08-23-2019, 01:04 AM   #382
Soduku Sodium
Soduku Sodium's Flag is: India

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I worked as a PRO in dubai for 7 years .. I applied 2 visas in different month for the 2 people we hired.. The one i applied first was a tourist visa coz its very easy , it will take only 4 days to process . When he arrived in dubai airport he was sent back to his home country . He found out that he was blacklisted by his former employer.,,it means they can grant you tourist visa even you are blacklisted .. the other one , i applied for working visa , but it was rejected , the immigration officer show me paper that she was blacklisted and with criminal case due to absconding.. the officer told me that dont waste time to re apply or else she will be jailed.......In your case , if he will be granted working visa , it means he is ok..if the company applied him tourist , you are not sure what will happen in the airport . so better apply for working visa. if its ok for your please email me , i will give more info ...sam_dxb20@yahoo.com.au
Hi Sam,

I was in Dubai for about 7 years. I lost my job, Now I have returned to India since October 2017.
I have defaulted the payments since then. I used to get calls from the recovery agents which keeps on going at least once or twice in a week.
I have one personal loan from ADCB AED 270,000
I have 3 credit cards with limits
AED 40,000
AED 30,000
AED 15,000
All these credit card figures have gone high up in the legal email the bank sends due to massive interests.
I want to start up a new life, all these days in India working with lowest salaries is begin really pathetic and have no savings at all.
I was thinking of going to Qatar for a job hunt.
Is it possible for me to travel to Qatar?
I am really afraid if anything would reflect on the immigration systems of India or in Qatar.
I have applied for Business visa which is for 90 days. I have got the Qatar visa approved and issued which I got through a local travel agent for Rs. 17,000.
Please advise if it's safe for me to travel to Qatar.
Soduku Sodium is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-09-2019, 04:13 PM   #383
charlie14
charlie14's Flag is: Philippines

Default Re: I am a defaulter of Credit Card in UAE - Can I travel via any other GCC?

Please advise regarding the procedure if the passport number is different with same name,will the police still catch you at immigration if there is a criminal case?
charlie14 is offline   Reply With Quote