•  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • baltilaw101
    • Jun 2011

Want to start my own law firm

Hi,

I am a legal advisor in a company. I want to start my own law firm. But before that I wish to gain some formal knowledge about managing a law firm and my business associates. Is there any course related to law and management?

Thanks
    At our firm (www.baltimoreinjurylawyerblog.com) we believe very strongly in a team concept.
  • AFFA
    Top Level Member
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Dec 2009

Re: Want to start my own law firm

I wish to inform you that you can gain knowledge of managing in study of Masters in Business Administration. In this regard MBA can be applied anywhere you intend to manage business. Further for law firm you will have to be a member of a Bar Council of your state.

AFF

Comment

• Lexus
      Top Level Member
      ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
      • Sep 2010
      • United States

Re: Want to start my own law firm

For Managing a Law firm specialized training in law firm management is essential. All most all business schools are offering this course to prepare to handle management issues that are unique to the business of law. In law firm management you will get training in Strategic Planning, Law firm Economics, Team Building, Technology Systems etc. You will also get practical training sessions by attending the corporate law offices as part of your curriculum. Remember before you start the law firm, you will have to be a member of the Bar Council in your state. All the best!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

Do birds chirp or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...