Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > BANKRUPTCY and DEBT COLLECTIONS > Debt Collection

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-22-2019, 07:23 PM   #11
lazysundays13
lazysundays13's Flag is: Philippines

nagrreply po ba sila? never kasi sila nagreply sa emails ko. puro txt lang. may pumunta na po ba sa inyo?
lazysundays13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 04-26-2019, 10:44 PM   #12
Unregistered

I have receive the same, "This is the last time we will remind you of your growing obligation to our client. We will filing before the Small Claims Court and notice of hearing will be served at your doorstep which may cause damage to you and your family's reputation. Call us at 09663551810/09998284975."

My loan is only 5k ngayon sinasabi nila nasa 29k na. Grabeh naman kasi anlaki masyado ng difference. Meron na ba sa inyo napatawag sa court or anything?

Old 04-27-2019, 11:21 AM   #13
keannu
keannu's Flag is: Philippines

Default Re: Unpaid Loan In ROBOCASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have receive the same, "This is the last time we will remind you of your growing obligation to our client. We will filing before the Small Claims Court and notice of hearing will be served at your doorstep which may cause damage to you and your family's reputation. Call us at 09663551810/09998284975."

My loan is only 5k ngayon sinasabi nila nasa 29k na. Grabeh naman kasi anlaki masyado ng difference. Meron na ba sa inyo napatawag sa court or anything?
5K payable in how many months?
keannu is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-02-2019, 05:55 AM   #14
Unregistered

Here's my latest experienced in ROBOCASH.they send me an email today...

LIFETIME ID: RB080624

DEBT: (as of April 01, 2019) Php29775.00

Amount to Closed your Account:Php20000.00

(payable on or before April 29, 2019 ONLY)

In view from our client's (Robocash Financing Corp.) record that despite repeated demands for you to pay your past due and outstanding obligation. You nonetheless failed to make good your obligation.

in view of your failure to pay, we have no other recourse but to file suit immediately, and we will be conducting an ocular inspection/visitation with Barangay Assisstance, However, in order de-clog the court dockets, we are giving you a final opportunity to settle your obligation out-of-court by contacting our staff AVIN EGAY at 02-376-0061 / 0966-7185206 / 0947-2628400 or email us at panlilliorc@gmail.com

Moreover, as a stern legal warning we strongly ADVICE YOU NOT TO DISPOSE, SELL, TRANSFER your real and/or personal properties which could otherwise be conditionally and officially listed down by the court sheriff, nor to WITHDRAW your bank deposits and/or salary and wages, if any, in the event the case being filed and a WRIT OF PRELIMINARY ATTACHMENT has been issued and then properly served upon you.

Thanks and regards

ATTY. CLARENCE LEE B. EVANGELISTA

Legal Counsel

Roll of Attorney’s No. 50827

Old 05-03-2019, 11:14 PM   #15
Unregistered

pumunta ba sa inyo sir?

Old 05-06-2019, 08:51 PM   #16
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
pumunta ba sa inyo sir?
Wala pa namang pumunta...I am.not sure kung pupunta ba talaga cla kaya nagtatanong din ako...for their tubo palang,ang laki na...

Old 05-07-2019, 10:08 PM   #17
Yanyan1989
Yanyan1989's Flag is: Philippines

Have someone tried reporting them to SEC or NPC?

Natry ko with SEC and may letter si SEC to lending company to respond or comment regarding my complaint. Pero hindi naman nagrespond si lending company more than 10 days na.

I am thinking to file a complaint in NPC pero parang sa nakikita ko sa mga post sa facebook na may mga nag file na pero tuloy pa din sila sa panghaharrass.

May nangyayari ba talaga sa pag rereport or sa pag fifile?
Yanyan1989 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-13-2019, 12:57 AM   #18
Unregistered

I have same problem about robocash.im frequent client of this lending.im a goid payer then.but unfortunately i resigned due to medical condition.nag loan ako ulit amount 8k then ang balik 14k within 30 days.unfortunetly hindi ko pa na bayaran overdue kasi nag invest ako sa online product kaso naman hindi agad bumalik ang expected return of investment.ngaun nag dagdag ng charges overdue penalty at 3% ontop ng 14k overdue.sobrang malulubog ka pala tagala.lesso learned hindi na ko uulit pa sa robocash.until now wala pa ko nababayaran dahil wala tagala ako income halos ung kinita ko sa online reseller pang araw araw lang.big mistake talaga ngaun everyday sila tumatawag customer service nila at sasabihan ka pang nag sisinungaling bakit wala naman sila pinaniniwalaan ang importante lang sa kanila bayaran regardless pa reason.masettle ko lang ito hinding hindi na ko magloan sa robocash lalamumin ka ng buhay..hindi ka matutulungan..ilulubog k.a pa sa utang at kahihiyan.BIG MISTAKE.

Old 05-13-2019, 03:13 AM   #19
hson
hson's Flag is: Philippines

First and foremost check with SEC if they are in the authorized list of lending companies in SEC website or better yet call SEC and verify directly. If they're not, I think this is a basis that what they're doing is illegal. I have a similar problem right now with Online Loans Pinas - former Moola. I've checked the authorized list of lending and financial companies in SEC and they're not in the list. Tinawagan ko yun mobile number na tumatawag sa akin hindi mo ma contact at yun trunkline nila ang hirap pumasok so in a way they are illegal. Check if they forwarded a contract on your last loan, I did not receive any contract from them on my last loan.
hson is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-15-2019, 06:13 AM   #20
Unregistered

Sa mga d nkapagbayad sa loan sa robocash ano nangyari sinisingil pa ba kayo hanggang ngyon aq kase d din aq nkpagbayad ang laki na dko n bnyaran kc dko n tlg kya byaran.. Kayo ba gano ktagal n ung mga loan nyo na dna nbayaran and hanggang nyon ba kinukulit pa kau?