Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

 
Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > BANKRUPTCY and DEBT COLLECTIONS > Debt Collection

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices


Reply

 

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-30-2018, 08:30 PM   #1
marymarasigan
Junior Member
Country:  
marymarasigan's Flag is: Philippines
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 16
Default Unpaid online loan

Good day!

I've decided to write a letter to seek a legal advice regarding my overdue online loan, for almost two months. I never failed to advised them thru email and sms and begging pardon for my overdue loan due to financial hardships that we arw currently into. I stated them completely the reason. I sent a formal email to request for a payment arrangement to settle the loan. I am requesting them, repeatedly. I requested for an statement of account, many times, but the agent said no need for that and all they need is my payment. They said i better be prepared as they will visit on my office and barangay, and find valuable things to get for my loan. Is it legal, as i did not sign anything allowing them to get some collateral in exhange of my loan? Also, i asked the agent many times for his name, but he refused to tell.
I sent a request for an arrangement as i am incapable by now, and asked them to response on my mail. The agent implied that my request is not worthy, and tell me not to reply anymore. He ua urging me to pay full despite coordinating him my concerns.

There was also time when an agent texted all my contacts saved in my phone disclosing about my loan, even when i already geve specific references. My superiors, co workers, previous co workers, friends, they all received the message which made me feel so embarassed.

Kindly help me with this po.
I just want to know how to stand up against that. I am telling the online lender and the agent that i won't run away from my unpaid loan that's why i am making a request for payment arrangement but no response or confirmation.

Looking forward for your advice.
marymarasigan is offline   Reply With Quote


Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 08-30-2018, 11:05 PM   #2
Beauty86
Junior Member
Country:  
Beauty86's Flag is: Philippines
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 13
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarasigan View Post
Good day!

I've decided to write a letter to seek a legal advice regarding my overdue online loan, for almost two months. I never failed to advised them thru email and sms and begging pardon for my overdue loan due to financial hardships that we arw currently into. I stated them completely the reason. I sent a formal email to request for a payment arrangement to settle the loan. I am requesting them, repeatedly. I requested for an statement of account, many times, but the agent said no need for that and all they need is my payment. They said i better be prepared as they will visit on my office and barangay, and find valuable things to get for my loan. Is it legal, as i did not sign anything allowing them to get some collateral in exhange of my loan? Also, i asked the agent many times for his name, but he refused to tell.
I sent a request for an arrangement as i am incapable by now, and asked them to response on my mail. The agent implied that my request is not worthy, and tell me not to reply anymore. He ua urging me to pay full despite coordinating him my concerns.

There was also time when an agent texted all my contacts saved in my phone disclosing about my loan, even when i already geve specific references. My superiors, co workers, previous co workers, friends, they all received the message which made me feel so embarassed.

Kindly help me with this po.
I just want to know how to stand up against that. I am telling the online lender and the agent that i won't run away from my unpaid loan that's why i am making a request for payment arrangement but no response or confirmation.

Looking forward for your advice.
Kabayan ka ba? I have also unpaid load in kuwaut this bilkish agent here in phillippines called me to pay them.

Msg me kabayan so we can talk what we will do we can share each other, if they come to my house I will police and talk to lwayer.

I am paranoid and sleepless at night.
Beauty86 is offline   Reply With Quote


Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 08-31-2018, 11:52 AM   #3
Lexus
Top Level Member
 
Lexus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 8,840
Default

In this regard the collection agency could not initiate any action against you without showing proper evidence against you. They are insisting you to pay the amount through their collection tactics.
Lexus is offline   Reply With Quote


Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 08-31-2018, 10:18 PM   #4
marymarasigan
Junior Member
Country:  
marymarasigan's Flag is: Philippines
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 16
Default Re: Unpaid online loan

hindi po ako ofw madam, pero yun nga po, concerns ko sa online lending.
marymarasigan is offline   Reply With Quote


Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 08-31-2018, 10:25 PM   #5
marymarasigan
Junior Member
Country:  
marymarasigan's Flag is: Philippines
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 16
Default Re: Unpaid online loan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexus View Post
In this regard the collection agency could not initiate any action against you without showing proper evidence against you. They are insisting you to pay the amount through their collection tactics.
How can i stand up against them? What will be my ground to fire back? I'm continuously sending callls and sms on the number used by the agent, but i hear nothing ion return. i used to follow up the SOA but no response. I just want to know how much my loan is currently amounted. i cannot access my account on the app i applied for.

As per the lending compnay where i applied the loan, they said that thay only have limited access on my account, and already forwarded to a collection agency. i told the my concerns, and said that they will ask assistance from the agency, but still, no response from the collection agent. he will just send mesage to sue and frighten me, but whwn i reply, he seems to be nowhere to be find.
marymarasigan is offline   Reply With Quote


Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 09-02-2018, 01:49 AM   #6
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Unpaid online loan

[QUOTE=marymarasigan;374603]How can i stand up against them? What will be my ground to fire back? I'm continuously sending callls and sms on the number used by the agent, but i hear nothing ion return. i used to follow up the SOA but no response. I just want to know how much my loan is currently amounted. i cannot access my account on the app i applied for.

As per the lending compnay where i applied the loan, they said that thay only have limited access on my account, and already forwarded to a collection agency. i told the my concerns, and said that they will ask assistance from the agency, but still, no response from the collection agent. he will just send mesage to sue and frighten me, but whwn i reply, he seems to be nowhere to be find.[/QUO

you can file a case against collection harassment. Read BSP circular 454 section 7.
  Reply With Quote


Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 09-03-2018, 05:08 AM   #7
Kuks
Junior Member
Country:  
Kuks's Flag is: Philippines
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 6
Default Re: Unpaid online loan

San yang online loan nayan? Baka alam ko din so i can share you mine at maka kuha ka ng tip.
Kuks is offline   Reply With Quote


Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 09-06-2018, 01:34 AM   #8
marymarasigan
Junior Member
Country:  
marymarasigan's Flag is: Philippines
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 16
Default Re: Unpaid online loan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuks View Post
San yang online loan nayan? Baka alam ko din so i can share you mine at maka kuha ka ng tip.
cashwagon po ito.
marymarasigan is offline   Reply With Quote


Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 09-11-2018, 11:54 PM   #9
Kuks
Junior Member
Country:  
Kuks's Flag is: Philippines
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 6
Default Re: Unpaid online loan

cash wagon defaulter din ako, same senario dumating din time na nagipit po tayo. pero kung sasabihin mo side mo sa collection nila why di ka nakakabayad dika nila papakinggan. wala naman sila magagawa kung wala ka pa talaga pambayad. all you can do , kung ayaw mo sila kausapin wag mo sagutin calls nila. spam mo emails nila, dedmahin yung sms nila. be brave, di lang ikaw me ganyan case , marami pa.
Kuks is offline   Reply With Quote


Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 10-01-2018, 12:58 AM   #10
marymarasigan
Junior Member
Country:  
marymarasigan's Flag is: Philippines
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 16
Default Re: Unpaid online loan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuks View Post
cash wagon defaulter din ako, same senario dumating din time na nagipit po tayo. pero kung sasabihin mo side mo sa collection nila why di ka nakakabayad dika nila papakinggan. wala naman sila magagawa kung wala ka pa talaga pambayad. all you can do , kung ayaw mo sila kausapin wag mo sagutin calls nila. spam mo emails nila, dedmahin yung sms nila. be brave, di lang ikaw me ganyan case , marami pa.
Ano na po status nung sa inyo ngayon? Everytime nagreresponse o ako sa mga messages nila, nawawala sila bigla. Waiting pa rin p ako sa SOA na nirirequest ko.
marymarasigan is offline   Reply With Quote


Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Reply

Bookmarks

This thread has 439 replies and has been viewed 46168 times


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Unpaid loan for 3-months hhd.boy Debt Collection 2 08-29-2018 02:29 AM
Unpaid loan in Kuwait ranjithkumarr Debt Collection 4 07-27-2016 01:12 AM
Unpaid loan in UAE and move to KSA marioaspiras Debt Collection 1 09-01-2015 09:28 AM
Unpaid KSA loan Gaile19 Debt Collection 4 08-24-2015 12:14 AM
unpaid loan and cc in phils. shyme Debt Collection 3 07-04-2014 02:01 AM




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:11 PM.


Use of the Forums is subject to our Disclaimer. Copyright 2009-2019 by LegalJunkies.com