•  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LenoreVV
    • Jul 2019
    • Australia

Netlitigation.Com Needs A Suitable New Owner

Established since 1998, with over 3,000 incoming links and the search engine credibility that comes with it, the time has come for me to let this piece of internet history go. Reluctantly.

My question is how to go about finding a suitable buyer? I am looking for someone who won't simply abuse it for its inherent search value, but will perhaps develop it and cherish it as I think it deserves. Perhaps someone who will understand its value and place, and actually use it for a purpose in its legal niche. The sale would include both the domain name and website contents.

Can anyone advise on where or how to find such a person, who will possibly be an attorney/lawyer or someone thus aspiring? Thank you.

For information here are its credentials:

Total Backlinks

Unique domains

Indexed URLs

Citation Flow

Trust Flow

Class C IPs

Please PM me if you wish.
  • AFFA
    Top Level Member
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Dec 2009

Re: Netlitigation.Com Needs A Suitable New Owner

I wish to inform you that you may place a sale offer on any online marketplace, print media and also by word of mouth. On the offers received you may carry out necessary due diligence to select the best offer and proceed with the sale.

AFF

Comment

• Lexus
      Top Level Member
      ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
      • Sep 2010
      • United States

Advertise the proposal of sale, it is also good to publish it through legal forums and groups.

Comment

• Mack10

Small business web brokers also do a good job finding buyers.
        For a fee, usually upon success.

Comment

• LenoreVV
          • Jul 2019
          • Australia

I've put it on Flippa, but really it needs attention in an environment which lawyers/etc are present. I don't want to sell it someone who just wants its search value, but want it to go to someone interested or involved in the subject.

Comment

• olive
            Top Level Member
            ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
            • Mar 2008

Contact admin here, who knows they may have interest as well!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...