Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > OTHER LEGAL ISSUES > Money Frauds and Scams

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-12-2018, 10:40 PM   #4921
Unregistered

Default Re: "In-the-knows" have painted themselves into a corner (3rd thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonh D Lier View Post
Todays official BS by scammer and compulsive lier Budigower:
You are making charges of scamming and of being a compulsive lier.

You are the moving party here, so prove your allegations. Or don't you believe in the principle of being innocent until proven guilty?

By the way, the word is liar, not lier.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 03-13-2018, 03:18 AM   #4922
Lynndel
Top Level Member
Lynndel's Flag is: United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
This is me answering these questions, not Budi.

He is not your servant and is not required to do anything for you.

Under Australian law, he doesn't have to be.

He does if he wants people who donate to be able to take a tax deduction. As stated on their website, and I quote: Charities need to be registered with ACNC to be entitled to tax exempt status as well as certain other exemptions and benefits, such as an ability to give tax deductible receipts. The ACNC seeks to harmonise state fundraising laws.[2] Registered organisations are required to file an Annual Information Statement. Now you know why he isn't registered. If he was giving tax deduction receipts he has violated the law.

Under Australian law, he doesn't have to be.

The Australian Accountants Directory helps the public find Accountants firms in their Location, as well as by Accountants type of services. It also helps Accountants promote their services to the public. The registry is recognized for our high standard of service, professional integrity and the unrivalled quality of our directories. I can see why budi isn't registered with them.

[COLOR][/B]

Because, that is the way it was planned.

Not when she is the ONLY one who is acting on behalf of all the members of SI. Only the person acting on behalf of all the members can file any documents that have standing. She is acting on behalf of all the members, right? Well that is what budi claimed.

The Rome Statute, Article 70.

Link please or it doesn't exist.

Again, he is not required to provide you with anything.

The people here seem to have only been had by you.

Again, Eagle Research faulty research.

Oh you mean like budii's lie that there was a notice of arbitration filed with the Hague Permanent Court of Arbitration? You know the one that didn't happen and was all a lie.

Climb down off of your lofty, self imposed perch Edgington. You are not as smart as you think you are. Deeper and deeper.
Well,, looking forward to the criminal complaint being filed with the Hague Court of Criminal Justice. What's taking so long? You have all the proof you need by my posts here. By the way, innocent until proven guilty only applies in criminal cases, not civil cases.
Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals
Lynndel is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-13-2018, 06:00 AM   #4923
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynndel View Post
Well,, looking forward to the criminal complaint being filed with the Hague Court of Criminal Justice. What's taking so long? You have all the proof you need by my posts here. By the way, innocent until proven guilty only applies in criminal cases, not civil cases.
Once a complaint is filed with the International Criminal Court in The Hague, no matter what it is, "THEY" begin a thorough investigation that could take as long as six months or a year before "THEY" file charges. So, as far as you are concerned, the April first deadline is not carved in stone.

And it is not just Budi. So far, there are more than five hundred people behind him and they are angry as hell and want your blood for what you are doing here. And the list is growing. Remember, there are over 35,000 people who have not been paid yet. How would you like all of them coming after you? I would not.

Behind his back and without filing a formal complaint, you and Lier have been charging Budi with scamming people by lying to them about their money, fraud, a criminal offense. And you insist that he provide you with proof of his innocence when it up to you to submit this evidence, since it is you who are making the charges and are the moving parties.

You haven't provided this evidence because you don't have any. Since you do not, all of your posts here are your opinions, which, of course, you are entitled to even if they are wrong.

But, let's just settle back and see what the next twelve months brings about in all of this.

Old 03-13-2018, 07:58 AM   #4924
Mugwump
Top Level Member

All the posts here are based on what Budi has written. Nothing he's ever posted has been proved factual!

The monies left the building a long time ago. As has been suggested, lets see what the next 12 months brings about. I can answer that now, nothing will change.

Mugwump is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-13-2018, 05:42 PM   #4925
Jonh D Lier
Top Level Member
Jonh D Lier's Flag is: Belgium

Quote:
You are making charges of scamming and of being a compulsive lier.

You are the moving party here, so prove your allegations. Or don't you believe in the principle of being innocent until proven guilty?

By the way, the word is liar, not lier.
Dont need a lesson, English is not my native language, besides I speak fluently 3 languages, and I see that you are also a polyglote, you speak English and BS language.
And BudiBS is the one who has to prove where is the money he has scammed for tha last year and a half misleading his members, I am not the one asking for money to continue a notorious internet HYIP scam.
Jonh D Lier is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-13-2018, 05:42 PM   #4926
Lynndel
Top Level Member

Quote:
Once a complaint is filed with the International Criminal Court in The Hague, no matter what it is, "THEY" begin a thorough investigation that could take as long as six months or a year before "THEY" file charges. So, as far as you are concerned, the April first deadline is not carved in stone.

And it is not just Budi. So far, there are more than five hundred people behind him and they are angry as hell and want your blood for what you are doing here. And the list is growing. Remember, there are over 35,000 people who have not been paid yet. How would you like all of them coming after you? I would not.

Behind his back and without filing a formal complaint, you and Lier have been charging Budi with scamming people by lying to them about their money, fraud, a criminal offense. And you insist that he provide you with proof of his innocence when it up to you to submit this evidence, since it is you who are making the charges and are the moving parties.

You haven't provided this evidence because you don't have any. Since you do not, all of your posts here are your opinions, which, of course, you are entitled to even if they are wrong.

But, let's just settle back and see what the next twelve months brings about in all of this.
Says the anonymous poster who doesn't have the gonads or ovaries to post using their real name or at least a moniker. You have been watching too much court TV. Lying about something is not a criminal offense. But thanks for the laugh.

You had better tell budi to think long and hard about filing a criminal complaint against me. Because if he does, everything he has said has been gong on for the last 12 years now comes under the microscope of the criminal investigators, and he has to prove they are real to them. I can't wait for him to explain how the filing he said was made with the Hague Permanent Court of Appeals never happened. How all the banks, governments, politicians and government officials have committed crimes against the victims of SI and are corrupt. I can't wait for him to explain to the investigators how the First Payee has to travel using an armored vehicle and has body guards 24/7 for her safety. I can't wait for him to explain to them how his PayPal account was terminated because he wasn't a registered charity in Australia as claimed on his application but was accepting "donations." You do know what the word "donations" means, right? How Solid investment was a Ponzi that ran with the money in late 2005 or early 2006, and somehow I have "interfered with the administration of justice." Shall I name more?

Let's see, budi claimed the payments were going to happen way, way, way back in 2006, then 2007, then 2008, then 2009, then 2010, then 2011, and I wasn't even posting. I look forward to his explaining to the investigators how I "Interfered with the Administration of Justice."

But seriously, only 500 want my blood? I must be doing something wrong since there are over 35,000 members and only 500+ want my blood. Heck in Profitable Sunrise I had over 250,000 screaming for my head. In Zeek Rewards it topped 700,000, and in UFunClub/UToken it was a little over 500,000. Guess what, they were all Ponzi's just as I said they were. In fact Eagle helped the authorities shut them all down. I am slipping to have this low of a percentage after me.

By the way, you do have the link to the Rome Statute Article 70, right? I was wondering since you failed to post it.

Old 03-13-2018, 09:41 PM   #4927
Jonh D Lier
Top Level Member
Jonh D Lier's Flag is: Belgium

And the squeezed continues, todays official BudiBS:

by Budigower ยป 13 Mar 2018 21:36

Hi Guys

As Bobcat 007 knows, he can chat to me on Skype anytime he and I are active on Skype. Strangely enough he seems to suffer from the same regressive feature of many of our leaders in society who are responsible for getting this done. They lack the ability to connect and communicate. The game plays are endless - dial the phone number but not the last digit, it goes on and on.

In response, we share our communications around so much that many of the bureaucrats and politicians get our communications, maybe, around ten times by the way that these guys consume their time and energies - passing on the material to 'higher ups' so they do not have to take responsibility. The scenario is pathetic. We have in our government structures so much internal control and restrictive mentalities that they are frozen by their paranoia!

Meanwhile, the issues that were restraining the courier are abating.

Yes, it is very frustrating. Presently we have to sit tight a bit.

Kindly support First Payee, this is very necessary.

cheers Budi
Jonh D Lier is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-14-2018, 04:17 AM   #4928
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynndel View Post
By the way, you do have the link to the Rome Statute Article 70, right? I was wondering since you failed to post it.
Do an Internet search on "Rome Statute - International Criminal Court" without the quotes and this comes up.

file:///C:/Users/Admin/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/INetCache/IE/RBYO17VN/rome_statute_english.pdf

Your program may ask if you want to open this pdf. Answer Yes.

Scroll down to Article 70.

Difficult, huh?

So much for the claimed research facilities of Eagle Research.

Old 03-14-2018, 06:13 AM   #4929
Lynndel
Top Level Member

Quote:
Do an Internet search on "Rome Statute - International Criminal Court" without the quotes and this comes up.

file:///C:/Users/Admin/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/INetCache/IE/RBYO17VN/rome_statute_english.pdf

Your program may ask if you want to open this pdf. Answer Yes.

Scroll down to Article 70.

Difficult, huh?

So much for the claimed research facilities of Eagle Research.
Oh, sorry to burst your bubble but I have already read it; but thanks for posting it so all can read it. I just wanted to see if any of you had bothered to look it up and read it and not just taken budi's word on it. But please enlighten me on how I have violated Article 70, or anyone else posting here has.

I am just shocked that budi, and obviously none of you, understand what it says and what Article 70 is all about.

Old 03-14-2018, 07:20 AM   #4930
Lynndel
Top Level Member

Just so you know I really did have the link, here's the one that works:

https://clg.portalxm.com/vault/2440/..._120704-EN.pdf

But I do look forward to budi, or anyone of you in his group, who would like to explain how this applies to me or any poster in this thread.