|Register||FAQ||Tags||Members List||Social Groups||Search||Today's Posts||Mark Forums Read||Layout|
|03-31-2017, 11:39 PM||#1|
Join Date: Mar 2017
Service pension - Chennai
Officer (Rtd) Melamadai
218, North Street,
Pin code – 626 136.
ThiruB. Chandramohan, IAS
Secretary to Government
Sub: Pension superannuation pension of Thiru.C.Velu VAO DOR 31.03.2010. Counting of village Assistant service along with the VAO service for the purpose of Pensionary benefits regarding.
Ref: 1) Accountant General (A&E)'S Chennai – P.P.ONo.C/339027) Dated: 24.11.2010.
2) Chennai Principal Secretary and commissioner of Revenue Administration letter No.42477/Service 11-6 Dated 10.11.2011.
3) Chennai Accountant General (A&E)'S letter No.Pension 30/I/1-56(a)2011–12/115891 Dt.12.10.2011
4) Chennai Accountant General (A&E)'S letter No.Pension 30/I/56(a) 2013-14/157002 Dt.30.01.2014.
I Submit that with reference I cited the Accountant General (A&E) Chennai. my pensionery benefits for the V.A.O. Post alone sanctioned as follows.
1) Pension – Nil/
2) Retirement a Gratuity Rs,63.228/-
3) GPP final closure amount Rs.1,26,455/-
Besides the Accountant General (A&E) Chennai had given the following remarks
As V.A.O. service is governed by T.NP.Rs.and VA service is governed by T.N.VA PRS 1995 Clarification regarding counting VAS & VAO Service is awaited that the Department. Now PBS for VAO Service alone is awaited.
In the meantime Deputy Secretary to Government has sought for clarification from the commissioners of Revenue Administration against the Account General (A&E) Chennai Letter No.PPO.C/339027/VOA Dated.24.11.2010.
As such the Accountant General (A&E) Chennai in his reference 3rd cited had admitted pension to one Thiru.Vincent Village Assistant as follows.
Thiru. Vincent Village Adminstrative officer D.O.R. 29.002.2008 the individual had rendered service as Village Assistant from 01.06.1995 to 02.11.1998 and as VAO from 03.11.1998 to 29.02.2008 this office had admitted pensionary benefits taking Half of Village Assistant service from 01.06.1995 to 02.11.1998 applying provisions of G.O.118.
Accordingly Thiru.L.Vincent formerly VAO. Orathanadu had been admitted the following Pensionery benifits The following Pensionary benifits vide PPO.C/337401)/VOA Dt:07.01.2010 (WEF 01.03.2008)
1. Pension Rs.3050/-
2. Commutation – Nil-
3. Balance Rs.3050/-
4. Amount commuted Rs.1016/-
5. Reduced Pension Rs.2034/-
6. CVP Rs.101036/-
The Accountant General Chennai in the reference 4th cited had sought for the following clarification from the Principal Secretary to Government (Revenue Department) Chennai -9.
Whether both the services can combined for admitting pensionery benifits as per Tamilnadu Pension Rules on the analogy that the village Assistant services are non pensionable prior to issue of G.O 9 as per G.O 118.
It is as sentained that the clarification called for by the Accountant General (A&E) is still pending with Government. In this regard I have been badly suffered for want my pension.
G.O. 118 Finance (Pension) Dept dated 14th February 1996 is not specifically for village Assts. and the G.O. is applicable for all Government employees under non pensionable service rendered by the state Govt employees and they are allowed to count half of the service rendered early and subsequent promotion.
But the G.O.No. 3(D) No 9 Revenue ser 7(1) Department Dated 28.2.2006 is specifically issued to the village Assistants alone.
Annexure Para 8 (1) in G.O 3 (D) No 9 Revenue ser 7 (1) Dept dated 28.2.2006 it is clear that the village Assts who has completed 5 years of service are eligible for special Pension of Rs.150/- Per month.
In this regard I had rendered village Assistant service for 5 years 5 month and 17 days. (ie more than 5 years of service in the permanent village Assistant for which I am eligible for special pension)
Service certificate is also enclosed However I may kindly be sanctioned minimum pension of Rs.3050/-
I humumbly request that I may be sanctioned my pension with reference Go.3(D) Dt:28.02.2006.
I am to state that my village Assistant service (Regular service) from 01.06.1995 to 17.11.2000 may be counted with my VAO service from 18.11.2000 to 31.03.2010 for pensionery benifites. I also beg to state I have been severely suffering much more due to want of pension since 01.04.2010. Hence my pension may be sanctioned early.
1. Copy of Chennai Accountant General (A&E)'s P.P.O. No.C/339027/VOA Dated:24.11.2010.
2. Copy of Govt Secretary Letter No.42477/Ser-8(1) 11 – 6 Dt:10.11.2011.
3. Copy of Chennai Accountant General (A&E)'s Letter No.Pen30/I/-1-56(a)/2011-12/115891 Dt:12.10.2011.
4. Chennai Accountant General (A&E)'s Letter No.30/1-56(a)/2013-14/157002 Dt:30.01.2014.
5. Copy of Service Certificate of the individual (Village Asst Post)
6. Copy of Service details in the cadre of VAO
7. Copy of Pension payment order of one Thiru.L.Vincent C/337401/VOA)
8. Copy of Go.Ms.Mo.118 Dt:14.02.1996
9. G.O 3(D) No 9 Dt:28.02.2006.
10. VAO Appointment order with etc.,
1. Copy of submitted to the Tahsildar sattur, Virudhunagar District.
2. Copy of submitted to the collector virudhunagar, Virudhunagar District.
3. Copy of submitted to The Accountant General (A&E) Annasalai, Chennai – 18, Pin – 600018
|04-01-2017, 06:14 PM||#2|
Top Level Member
Join Date: Dec 2009
Re: Service pension - Chennai
I wish to inform you that it is stated in T.D. Rajasekaran vs The Commissioner Of Revenue ... on 23 November, 2016 that the Secretary to Government, Revenue Department will make an Order taking into consideration the Rule 41 of Tamil Nadu State and Subordinate Services Rules and Rule 23(1) of Tamil Nadu Pension Rules.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Legal Advice Chennai||smurugappan||Asia and India||5||01-11-2017 02:03 PM|
|Find Jobs in Chennai||RamPaul||Off Topic Messages||3||12-22-2011 11:03 AM|
|Find jobs in India (Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore)||prasathpr||Off Topic Messages||0||09-11-2009 02:14 AM|
|Want to hire a real estate agent (Chennai area)||Ashford||Off Topic Messages||2||09-29-2008 04:26 AM|
|Widows pension question... Will I lose that pension?||cheryl3009||International Law Issues||1||11-24-2007 01:31 PM|