•  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • genepher
    Banned User
    • Jul 2013

Re: DUI Charge in Ontario -- This was my first offense

Driving under the influence is a criminal offense , if it done then you consulted with the attorney for your problem get proper solution..

Comment

• Unregistered

Originally posted by Unregistered
      whatever you do, DO NOT hire a lawyer. instead, go to ex-copper for a free consultation
      Right so that they would refer you to a cheap lawyer who would charge you more than he is worth and they would get a kickback

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
        Re: DUI Charge in Ontario -- This was my first offense

Unregistered

re: DUI Charge in Ontario -- This was my first offense
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Unregistered
        Some are suppose to learn how bad it is. No sympathy here.It is a lesson to learn if one wants to learn !
        For some reasom I agree.Some people feel like victims of society while they are the one that will mess up our life and family.

And to this judgemental prick!!! I say So if you have a glass of wine with dinner at a restaurant '' Which is on the menu '' I might add '' And legal to serve. And get in your car o drive home with your date, Wife, Othr half. Are you a hardened drinking criminal??

Perhaps knowing someones circumstances or story behind their dui/Over 80 charge might be a bit more respectful from your parts!!!
        Agree with you brother: it is so insensitive of the people to come here and talk bad about the depressing situation of others.no one does these things in true Senses. Why are these people so unhappy in life and inhuman to come preach. .I know this following statement will be taken in wrong context by these unhappy folks but many stories of greatest saints and social workers in the world results due to bigger crime. I just have sympathy for people who are posting such negative comments here for first time dui drivers. Not cool.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

Do birds chirp or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...