Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > BANKRUPTCY and DEBT COLLECTIONS > Debt Collection

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-22-2018, 04:48 AM   #51
confucius0324
confucius0324's Flag is: Philippines

Default Re: Police/CID Arrest from workplace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alone View Post
I was alone when they took me.
then return back to them and told the police that you could not settle the matter in the bank because you dont have any means to pay them.
confucius0324 is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 11-22-2018, 07:59 AM   #52
Alone
Alone's Flag is: Philippines

Quote:
Originally Posted by confucius0324 View Post
then return back to them and told the police that you could not settle the matter in the bank because you dont have any means to pay them.
If i will pay the fine will they detain me?
Alone is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-24-2018, 04:57 AM   #53
confucius0324

Quote:
If i will pay the fine will they detain me?
no u will not be detained, you cab take also your passport

Old 11-24-2018, 02:33 PM   #54
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member
Dontyouworry's Flag is: United Arab Emirates

View Member's Facebook Profile

There might be lies by the creater of this thread and if assuming it to be true, then Your situation is confusing to understand as you have not explained it well. Police came to pick you up and instead took your passport, then who went to the police station? Who do you mean by local friend? If at all there is a case filed on you, once you go to the station and follow the procedure you have to, the case will be closed. If your case is on hold due to high volume of pending cases then you will be called again by the police so be patient.
Dontyouworry is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 11-25-2018, 12:29 AM   #55
confucius0324

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontyouworry View Post
There might be lies by the creater of this thread and if assuming it to be true, then Your situation is confusing to understand as you have not explained it well. Police came to pick you up and instead took your passport, then who went to the police station? Who do you mean by local friend? If at all there is a case filed on you, once you go to the station and follow the procedure you have to, the case will be closed. If your case is on hold due to high volume of pending cases then you will be called again by the police so be patient.
Yes Sir, that is why we are so confused on the creater statement. thanks for clarifying this matter.

Old 11-25-2018, 02:40 AM   #56
Alone

Sir im not lying i have been stressed since that day and its really a traumatic experience for me thats what really happened because i dobt know anything about what to do during that day they dont even ask me about paying the fine? If i have knew it earlier then i would have told them.right now i dont have enough money as well to pay the fine.what will i do.

Old 11-27-2018, 02:11 AM   #57
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member
Dontyouworry's Flag is: United Arab Emirates

View Member's Facebook Profile

Quote:
Sir im not lying i have been stressed since that day and its really a traumatic experience for me thats what really happened because i dobt know anything about what to do during that day they dont even ask me about paying the fine? If i have knew it earlier then i would have told them.right now i dont have enough money as well to pay the fine.what will i do.
Just wait for the police to call you, at times police gives time to any defendant of the case to settle with bank which can never happen on this planet earth. So later you will be called to address your case, until then try and arrange some funds to pay your fine.

Old 12-05-2018, 07:13 AM   #58
Alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontyouworry View Post
Just wait for the police to call you, at times police gives time to any defendant of the case to settle with bank which can never happen on this planet earth. So later you will be called to address your case, until then try and arrange some funds to pay your fine.

My case is close today i paid 2020 fine and i got my passport back..thank you for all the people who answered my questions..during your darkest hour you will see the true people that are really willing to help you.thanks to all

Old 12-05-2018, 10:24 AM   #59
mohdsarwar
mohdsarwar's Flag is: United Arab Emirates

Quote:
My case is close today i paid 2020 fine and i got my passport back..thank you for all the people who answered my questions..during your darkest hour you will see the true people that are really willing to help you.thanks to all

Wow Datz good news..so share ur experience now wat happend next..later they called u again or u went der and asked them to giv fine as u dont hav enough money to settel with bank...we knw 1st part of ur story just share 2nd part after interval...
mohdsarwar is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-05-2018, 12:30 PM   #60
Alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohdsarwar View Post
Wow Datz good news..so share ur experience now wat happend next..later they called u again or u went der and asked them to giv fine as u dont hav enough money to settel with bank...we knw 1st part of ur story just share 2nd part after interval...
I went there and thats it go early so you can finish in one day.