Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > INTERNATIONAL LAW > International Law Issues

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-16-2018, 08:09 AM   #221
Unregistered

Default Re: Fraud of CHINESE COMPANIES !!!

A slightly different slant on the usual Chinese scam, this time using a genuine company but pointing you to an address that is not that of the genuine company. (At least I believe the company being cloned to be genuine...)

The address being listed on the "contract"for the supply of my goods is that same one as being used here i.e.

88 Nanguan Zhengjie Road
Xi'An City
Shaanxi,
China

Putting this address into Google reveals a couple of scammers using this address. Beware.

Peter Bowyer

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 12-06-2018, 01:05 AM   #222
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Warning, scams, Henan yayi Import & Export Trading Co. Ltd!!
The scammer approached us via E-Mail and told us an elaborate fake story.
He introduced himself as Wenhai Li, Henan yayi Import & Export Trading Co. Ltd in ZhengZhou, China, Henan Yayijin Import & Export Trading Co.,Ltd, mobile nr. 0086-13783675997, E-mail address <wenhaizzhncna@yayigold.com> . His company is planning a company trip for 324 employees as a gesture of appreciation. They will divide the employees in three times, 108 people for each batch and for tourist activities in 7 nights(8 days). The first group of 108 people, 01/03/2016, The second group of 108 people, 11/03/2016, The third group of 108 people, 21/03/2016. He requested us to arrange appropriate travel plans and quote.
He convinced us that they are getting a good and fair deal when in fact they are not, creating a fake business.
The scammer asked us to pay 50 % of fee of the notary. The fee started out as small amounts. After we paid, the scammer made up new fees as like an travel insurance for participants that require payment before we received our reward.
We would like to give you warning of danger! You will never be sent the money that was promised. Never send money or give credit card details to Wenhai Li !
I JUST DODGED THIS SCAMMER TOO. AFTER MONTHS OF NEGOTIATIONS IT ALL FELL APART WHEN JE ASKED ME TO BRING 2000 USD CASH TO OUR MEETING, for bank fees. Thank goodness i saw this post. Beware people, there are unscrupulous people in China just waiting to rip you off!

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No