Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > BUSINESS and FINANCE LAW > Business Contracts and Partnerships

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-11-2018, 04:02 PM   #1
thomas cherian
thomas cherian's Flag is: India

Default Is is possible to leave the country with debt of 11k ?

Hello sir Im working in a company for more than 3 years and my visa is a freezone visa(JAFZA)and i have a loan of 35k in Dunia finance in which i payed almost and 8 payments left which comes around 11k but my company is in financial crises and they could not pay my salaries due to there was always late payment of my loan installment and i have 3 months monthly payment is pending.Now my company is cancelled my visa because they are going to shutdown and i have to leave the country.is is possible to leave the country with debt of 11k
thomas cherian is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 04-16-2018, 03:45 PM   #2
AFFA
Top Level Member

Default Re: Is is possible to leave the country with debt of 11k ?

I wish to inform you that you may leave country with consent of your creditor. A person with unpaid debt may not leave country unless creditor has allowed a person to leave country. As your employment is over and there is a default in payment of your amount due on credit card thus your creditor may not allow you to depart.

AFF
AFFA is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-17-2018, 04:24 PM   #3
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member
Dontyouworry's Flag is: United Arab Emirates

View Member's Facebook Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas cherian View Post
Hello sir Im working in a company for more than 3 years and my visa is a freezone visa(JAFZA)and i have a loan of 35k in Dunia finance in which i payed almost and 8 payments left which comes around 11k but my company is in financial crises and they could not pay my salaries due to there was always late payment of my loan installment and i have 3 months monthly payment is pending.Now my company is cancelled my visa because they are going to shutdown and i have to leave the country.is is possible to leave the country with debt of 11k
If you are going to inform all of this to DUNIA, they probably will file a case on you to stop you from flying (if they have not done it yet). You only have to make sure you if there is any travel ban on you or not before you fly, if found to have no such thing then you can fly out without any worries.
Dontyouworry is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-18-2018, 09:39 AM   #4
Lexus
Top Level Member

Default Re: Is is possible to leave the country with debt of 11k ?

If your visa is cancelled by the company you will be forced to leave the country, so it is good to settle your debt before you left UAE. Otherwise you will be arrested at your arrival with a case for unpaid debt.
Lexus is offline   Reply With Quote