Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > OTHER LEGAL ISSUES > Money Frauds and Scams

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-09-2018, 01:00 AM   #5231
Jonh D Lier
Top Level Member
Jonh D Lier's Flag is: Belgium

Default Re: "In-the-knows" have painted themselves into a corner (3rd thread)

Todays official BudiBS:

Budigower » 08 Aug 2018 17:32

Hi Guys

The journalist data came along through back channels. As he/she is on our mailout list for Germany and we blanket mailout all then he/she is covered. The mailout next time will encourage more to join in on the fox and hound chase.

Please do not confuse the following with Flash10. Flash10 is presently very well and enjoying a holiday in a cabin beside a lake.

Flashgordon (Bob Harris) passed away at the age of 83. He has been a stalwart of the silent army over the years. His background was lawyer for more than 50 years and was a retired judge. His guidance has been invaluable for us to set up the situation we have achieved. Over the years I came to appreciate him as a true friend. Being from Texas he was a straight and colourful talker - this I enjoyed.

Bob was a staunch ally for First Payeee, she will miss him greatly. His health had been failing and his passing was to some degree expected but it is still a shock.

Your support for First Payee is most appreciated.

cheers Budi
Jonh D Lier is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 08-09-2018, 02:38 PM   #5232
Lynndel
Top Level Member
Lynndel's Flag is: United States

So let me get this straight. After ALL the Press Releases sent out to 1,600 media, reporters and politicians over the years, only ONE reporter has bothered to make an inquiry.

In regard to this comment, budi, and I quote:

"Yes, the administration of the Chancellery is denying that filings have been made against the Chancellor, the past and present Finance Ministers and the past Justice Ministers. Well the press is about to get a copy together with the fax log clearly confirming the filing, not only once but twice! The official complaint was lodged two times."

Until the complaint filing is approved as a legitimate filing no filing has been officially made. In other words, the Chancellery has not been advised the complaint filing was made because it has not been approved yet. So they are not lying when they say the complaint filing has not been made. Until it is approved, it doesn't exist.

I extend my condolences to the family of Mr. Harris.
Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals
Lynndel is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 08-10-2018, 12:40 AM   #5233
Jonh D Lier
Top Level Member

Todays official BudiBS:

Budigower » 09 Aug 2018 15:31

Hello All :character-smurfguy:

It is rather bare with the information channels presently.

The courier process has gone into silent running which was expected. Still a pain in the butt!

Europe is focused upon its summer holidays - that is a bummer here in down-under-land as it is winter time, though one could not say that about the Gold Coast.

Meanwhile, we will be cranking up a storm next week as some journalists are on the hunt and we will feed the lot with much data.

The operation of liens is different country by country. Essentially they are a stopper of transactions resulting from the sale of property. They typically are not anything like a default judgement that can be exercised.

cheers for now, Budi

Old 08-10-2018, 04:31 AM   #5234
Lynndel
Top Level Member

Seriously budi, there are "some" journalists on the hunt? You've got ONE journalist out of 1,600 that contacted you.

But I especially loved your comment about the property liens. Funny how that never came up in conversation until I exposed what a waste of time and money it was to file them here in the US against Germany. I am sure it was just a coincidence your mentioning them now.

At least the FP continues to have ALL the hospitals in her hometown closed as the courier has not delivered the package, or should I say precious cargo yet.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 08-10-2018, 12:41 PM   #5235
Lynndel
Top Level Member

Hmm, the courier is now in silent mode. I can hardly wait for the excuse as to why this courier cannot complete the task.

I wonder if budi will bother to mention the fact they are now on their 3rd courier to deliver a simple package, err precious cargo, to the ONE journalist they are providing information to about this saga, and he's gone silent?

Wouldn't you just love to see all the BS they are providing this ONE journalist. I know I would. This poor ONE journalist will probably be soon kicking their self for falling for this BS saga.

Old 08-13-2018, 09:47 PM   #5236
Jonh D Lier
Top Level Member

Latest official BudiBS:

Budigower » 13 Aug 2018 17:51

Hi Guys :character-megaman:

http://www.theopenpress.com/Investigati ... 75122.html

This link will present to you the press release that was circulated yesterday.

The media system was having difficulty in authenticating what has been provided to them. This release provides a host of avenues to now do so.

The Courier is extremely cautious and is utilising the skills required. The Courier will be as releaved as much as we are when the job is done and secured in its to be new environment.

Yes, we need your support to reach the target for First Payee.

thank you, Budi

Old 08-14-2018, 02:26 AM   #5237
Lynndel
Top Level Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonh D Lier View Post
Latest official BudiBS:

Budigower » 13 Aug 2018 17:51

Hi Guys :character-megaman:

http://www.theopenpress.com/Investigati ... 75122.html

This link will present to you the press release that was circulated yesterday.

The media system was having difficulty in authenticating what has been provided to them. This release provides a host of avenues to now do so.

The Courier is extremely cautious and is utilising the skills required. The Courier will be as releaved as much as we are when the job is done and secured in its to be new environment.

Yes, we need your support to reach the target for First Payee.

thank you, Budi
That was fast. The link budi provided no longer works. What are you trying to hide budi? Could it be that you have filed 94 complaints and none were answered or approved? Let me help you out here budi, they all ended up in the round file where they belong.

And you are excited that ONE reporter expressed interest. Wonder what he thinks of not being able to access the link you provided.

And the excuses for this courier's failure are being dreamed up as we speak. Utilizing what skills? What's there to be cautious about? You just go to where the package is supposed to be delivered and you deliver it. You get a signature proving it was delivered and you're out of there and mission accomplished. Oh wait, I bet he has to have 24/7 body guards too just like the FP does. Wonder if he also gets an armored vehicle to travel in like the FP since the job is so dangerous.

And ALL the hospitals in the FP's hometown are still closed. You would think with the FP having this type of clout she could at least get a simple package delivered don't you think?

Old 08-15-2018, 03:21 AM   #5238
Mugwump
Top Level Member

There is a post on the page,

Investigation Request of Formal Criminal Complaint Filed Against German Officials.

Thats recent. I don't know what the unavailable message refers to.

Mugwump is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-15-2018, 02:21 PM   #5239
Lynndel
Top Level Member

From budi's own press release here is what the FP has accomplished in this case in the last 4 years, and I quote:

"An investigation into this matter has been requested 94 times in the last 4 years. As of this date no reference number has been assigned to this complaint and no investigation has commenced."

Now what was this again about what a terrific, wonderful, incredible, awesome, super-human, amazing job she has done? Well, other than getting ALL the hospitals in her hometown closed until the courier delivers the package, err precious cargo.

By all means, the FP needs your financial support for the wonderful, incredible, terrific, awesome, super-human, amazing job she is doing. What a list of accomplishments she has achieved.

Old 08-15-2018, 04:36 PM   #5240
Jonh D Lier
Top Level Member

More BS:

flash10 » 14 Aug 2018 21:34

Hi all,
I'm hoping to speak with the front line tomorrow and bring any current news forward. In the mean time we are exactly $360 short of our goal for this month even with the gift from one of our members yesterday or earlier today. It certainly would be great to have a few more folks step up and help us hit our goal. If you read the Open Press article, you can see that very serious and very detailed research and work is being carried out by FP and the front line. Please jump in and help her keep going as we are pressing to close this out. We'll hold the transfer order until late afternoon PT tomorrow to include any new gifts that come in. Much thanks to all who have already shared and for those of you who will consider sharing now.
Running with you,
Flash10