Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY and INTERNET LAW > Online Purchases and Sales

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-11-2019, 03:13 AM   #1
Bryantan90
Bryantan90's Flag is: Singapore

Default Pricing of Tradekey is good.

Tradekey is the B2B trading web site, it have maximum of the products. The Website is straight forward to use and give great digital service. My friend instructed me about this web site so I place a bulk T-shirt order via this internet site. The costs are pretty reasonable and the quality of the t-shirt i got is likewise accurate. The hassle that i confronted from this website is there delivery time and the customer service. They did not have client delivery monitoring system and if you contact to customer care to ask for the delivery dates, they did not deliver pleasant answer they use to say that contact the seller you buy from. If there is no emergency of the item you could buy from this platform. Because their rates are reasonable.
Bryantan90 is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No