Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > Forum Information > Law News

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-14-2015, 04:00 PM   #1
WSJ Law Blog

Default Debt-Collection Watchdog Faces Debt-Collection Grievance

The U.S. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau has emerged as the federal government's chief watchdog of debt collectors, by fielding, investigating and responding to thousands of complaints from consumers with stories about getting hounded about debts they say they don't owe. One recent complaint came from a former CFPB intern who says the problem she's having is with the agency itself.

More...

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Bookmarks

Tags
None

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: