Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > BANKRUPTCY and DEBT COLLECTIONS > Debt Collection

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-18-2019, 01:44 PM   #1
nicole33
nicole33's Flag is: United Arab Emirates

Default Travelling back to UAE

Hi! Would like to ask, im going for vacation next month,though im coming back to Dubai, after 1 month, what will happen if there a police case will be filed, while im gone, and once i come back, are they going to take me to police station as soon as i landed,of course when they detected my Emirates ID. Please advise.
nicole33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 04-19-2019, 01:20 AM   #2
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member
Dontyouworry's Flag is: United Arab Emirates

View Member's Facebook Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicole33 View Post
Hi! Would like to ask, im going for vacation next month,though im coming back to Dubai, after 1 month, what will happen if there a police case will be filed, while im gone, and once i come back, are they going to take me to police station as soon as i landed,of course when they detected my Emirates ID. Please advise.
If there is a case when you come back, you will be held in the immigration and will be kept in the airport police custody, then you will be transferred to the police headquarters of the Emirate where the case is filed on you if the Emirate you landed is not the same one where there is case. From the headquarters of that Emirate, you will be transferred to the police station where the case is filed on you. Then comes the process of court from there. If the case is in the same Emirate where you land, you will be taken to the same Emirate’s police headquarters and then will be transferred to the police station where the case has been filed on you and then follows the court procedures.
Dontyouworry is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-19-2019, 03:59 AM   #3
Lexus
Top Level Member

Default Re: Travelling back to UAE

If there is a case registered in your name you will be arrested at the airport at the time of arrival in any GCC.
Lexus is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-23-2019, 04:41 PM   #4
Helpful
Helpful's Flag is: United Arab Emirates

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicole33 View Post
If police catch you is more good you can be free soon in one day after the fine payment. Dont be scared just is scary to hear but no problem once you face
Helpful is offline   Reply With Quote